“This week in Cairo (February 2014) was a dream”

Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence
Ranked #2 of 42 Hotels in Giza
Reviewed February 27, 2014

perfect rooms,
perfect location between Nile and zoo (the zoo an overwhelming experience!),
perfect service (extremely friendly),
perfect relaxation at the pool,
perfect wine and food ...
I have visited many ***** hotels, but the Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence
was the best ever, seriously.

Room Tip: upper floor to the Nile
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
MahmoudElKeiy, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Dear Corinna Sievers,

It is an honor that you find all aspects of your stay with us to be up to your expectations. I will be sure to rely your comments to the team as there is no better praise than a happy guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Warm Regards,

Reviewed February 27, 2014

This was my fourth stay at this hotel. It's becoming more of a tradition for my husband & I to spend our Valentine's Day weekend there; and not once has the Four Seasons First Residence let us down. From the beautiful view of the Nile from our spacious Premiere room to the private couples suite at their spa, the whole stay was truly relaxing and the perfect timeout from the hustle and bustle of Cairo.
Would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for privacy, great hospitality & outstanding customer service. I am definitely looking forward for our next stay :)

Room Tip: Corner rooms have a magnificent view of the Nile & hotel pool. Trying out the spa is a must! I...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Nina Eiran,

We are honored that you and your husband have chosen our hotel to spend your Valentines traditions with as a couple, we try our best to create an atmospheric, private and relaxation space for all our guests, I am glad that this resonated with you and your husband. Once again, thank you for taking the time to review us in detail.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Great location. Great meals. Great security. High tea was a highlight. Was with an Ambercrombie and Kent in 2011 and while things were a little unsettled never felt unsafe. The hotel was luxurious and morning buffets had both local foods and international cuisine. Property is connected to an adjacent mall for convenient shopping without stepping outside.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jahijah,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I will be sure to rely your feedback to the Tea Lounge in regards to your comments regarding the High Tea. Your comments are very valuable to us and we are glad your stay with us was a memorable one. We look forward to welcoming back you soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

The hotel is one of the best that I have stayed in. Very clean, elegant and classy, it felt like I was staying in a antiquities museum for the number of original pieces I saw in each corner in it. The location also is unique at a very quite an calm neighborhood, and not far from main roads to get to anywhere inside Cairo. I stayed in a Nile view room and the view was quite dramatic, the other side of the hotel overlook the great zoo of giza and I believe it will be spectacular as well because of the unique green landscape of the zoo. The staff are very welcoming and friendly, and know exactly what they are supposed to be doing in each facility and department. The only downside I had encounter - might be a quality for many - was the very quite atmosphere due to the low number of tourists visiting Egypt at that time for known safety reasons which I personally don't understand why! The city was very safe and active, totally different from what's been promoted by the media..
I do recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a luxury time in the capital and willing to enjoy every moment without much burden to think of.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Astromic84,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am confident that future guests will highly benefit from your comments, suggestions and over all experience staying with us. Thank you for noting in this detailed review the condition of safety in Cairo, we pride ourselves in having a very capable security team. I would like to once again extend my sincerest welcome to you and your family returning for a visit again soon.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Like most women in Egypt I wear heels most of the week, I'm in a rush most of the day and come to the sudden realization that 24 hours are simply not enough. With all this comes the simple result of your typical back pain and lack of sleep...Until I tried out the Spa at Four Seasons First Residence where they have this promotion called "Early Bird" where u get 50% off any massage treatment!!!A Swedish massage basically gave me the exact boost required in order to be back on track. Therapist Pi was more than amazing as she understood exactly what I needed after explaining to her my current lifestyle. I have to say "Obsession" is the perfect word to use after trying this spa out!
Thank you for a great experience!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
MahmoudElKeiy, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Eltonnys,

I am delighted to hear your back pain and restlessness was taken care of after your Swedish massage. Thank you for such a great review, your advice, I am sure will resonate with future guests, I will be sure to pass on your comments to Pi, I am sure your praises will be very much appreciated by our Spa team. Again, thank you for taking the time to review us,
We hope to welcome you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed February 20, 2014

It was absolutely lovely the staff is very friendly and specially with kids...the food is exquisite and the facilities are 5stars+the pool is great and the gym/SPA was very clean and appts were available upon request. They have a play room for kids that is also very entertaining we really enjoyed it all as a family...

Room Tip: highfloors are less noisy
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RShimabuku, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear RFouda,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad that you and your entire family enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed the Kids Suite, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We truly enjoyed having you and the family with us please let us know when you would like to visit again as we are anticipating your return, . Thank you again for rating us and sharing your feedback.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I loved staying at four seasons hotels in Cairo and in Bali, and would love to stay in it in many other countries please send me offers and keep me always updated as I have a special occasion soon and I'm thinking of staying at four seasons Cairo soon for a couple of days with my family. Thank you keep me posted and waiting for your reply

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Yasmin,

Thanks We are glad to have you a part of the Four Seasons family, and would love to send you all our updates and offers to spend many more happy memories with us. Please send your contact information details to shorouk.zeidan@fourseasons.com we will make sure to add your contacts.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mahmoud ElKeiy

Also consider these accommodations in or near Giza
Mena House Hotel
Pyramids View Inn
#1 of 42 in Giza
Sofitel Cairo El Gezirah
Barcelo Cairo Pyramids

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence? Share your experiences!