After three stays, I can easily qualify this hotel as one of the finest in the world. The service is world-class and it is obvious that the management recruits the best and invests well in training them. Everything is clockwork efficient.
There is always this incredible ambiance and social activity which makes it feel relevant and modern. This is seriously contrasted by a lavish classical interior and architecture that even a minimalist like me can highly appreciate.
The rooms are very clean and I was mostly impressed by the crisp white bedding and high hygiene.
The views from my room which overlooked the Nile on the 14th floor were spectacular.
Finally, the concierge Tamer was of tremendous help and resourcefulness
This is definitely a great haven in Cairo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of Cairo, with breathtaking views to enchant you and ancient zoological and botanical gardens just outside your door. At our luxury boutique hotel, enjoy an array of authentic fine dining outlets, lavish spa and opulent meeting spaces, an adjacent designer mall and a casino. Just minutes away from the hotel enjoy the best of the city's arts, culture and shopping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Hotel Cairo At The 1st Residence
- Four Seasons Giza
- Giza Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Cairo At The First Residence Egypt/Giza