It was our first hotel in our package tour of Egypt in November 2012 situated close to the Giza pyramids. We could see the pyramids on our way to check into the hotel in our taxi from Cairo airport. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel room is comfortable, clean and quiet, surrounded by gardens with a balcony in a single storey block of building. There are many blocks of buildings spread out in a garden setting providing a pleasant environment which is different from a multi-store hotel. Breakfast is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Giza at the foot of the Pyramids lies the Cairo Pyramids Hotel. The hotel is the perfect starting point for sightseeing, relaxation and business meetings alike. With elegantly appointed rooms and suites, two swimming pools and a variety of bars and restaurants to choose from. Both the Garden wing and the newly opened Pyramids wing are offering guests a contemporary, convenient and comfortable experience. Just 35 kilometer from downtown and 51 kilometers from Cairo airport and with easy access to the new industrial areas around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cairo Pyramids Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Cairo - Pyramids Hotel Giza
- Moevenpick Hotel Cairo Pyramids
- Cairo Pyramids Hotel Egypt/Giza