I stayed at the Movenpick with a group on a sales incentive trip. There were 17 team members in total. The hotel is fine however not the best that we have stayed at. Rooms are neat and clean but are straight out of the 80s requiring major renovation. The staff at hand is helpful however would not win any service excellence awards anytime soon.
All in all an average hotel, since we went in the off-season, the price was good and we were close to the Pyramids though very far from Cairo which considering the traffic difficulties made for some major time spent commuting.
Nonetheless the with the Movenpick what you see is what you get... an average hotel which is fine for its price point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Giza at the foot of the Pyramids lies the Movenpick Resort. The hotel is the perfect starting point for sightseeing, relaxation and business meetings alike. With elegantly appointed rooms and suites, two swimming pools and a variety of bars and restaurants to choose from. Both the Garden wing and the newly opened Pyramids wing are offering guests a contemporary, convenient and comfortable experience. Just 35 kilometer from downtown and 51 kilometers from Cairo airport and with easy access to the new industrial areas around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Cairo Pyramids Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Cairo - Pyramids Hotel Giza
- Moevenpick Hotel Cairo Pyramids
- Cairo Pyramids Hotel Egypt/Giza