You know, I would avoid this place. For the price it is not worth it. The breakfast was unimpressive to say the least - fried bread, bland chicken sausage. Nothing to write home about. Service was ok. The Thai restaurant was nice (and this was the reason we came to stay at this hotel - and the location near the Pyramids). However, what really p*ssed me off was that the internet is not free. It is quite expensive in fact. And, to make matters worse, it is really really slow. In the end I had to cough up an extra $30 or so for a very frustrating use of internet. On that fact alone I would never return to the place. Seems like they are very cost conscious. I would recommend you stay at some other hotel - there are others also near the pyramids and, if you want a nice Thai dinner, you can just visit this hotel for that on an evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Giza at the foot of the Pyramids lies the Cairo Pyramids Hotel. The hotel is the perfect starting point for sightseeing, relaxation and business meetings alike. With elegantly appointed rooms and suites, two swimming pools and a variety of bars and restaurants to choose from. Both the Garden wing and the newly opened Pyramids wing are offering guests a contemporary, convenient and comfortable experience. Just 35 kilometer from downtown and 51 kilometers from Cairo airport and with easy access to the new industrial areas around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cairo Pyramids Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Cairo - Pyramids Hotel Giza
- Moevenpick Hotel Cairo Pyramids
- Cairo Pyramids Hotel Egypt/Giza