““Great help with planning tours!”GOLDEN HOTEL TAXI” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Aracan Pyramids Hotel
Ranked #24 of 40 Hotels in Giza
Argentina
““Great help with planning tours!”GOLDEN HOTEL TAXI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a wonderful five days sightseeing in Cairo with .golden hotel taxi is truly a professional group of individuals that make you feel secure from the moment,We decided to use “golden taxi tour ” because of other fellow travelers’ great reviews and comments about the high-quality service.The driver was driving safely through Cairo traffic and the admin staff for the tour booking was excellent as well.
Altogether highly recommendable, great service at all times, enthusiastic people! We really appreciated spending our time with them!
The Front Desk team was always very helpful and suggested us with activitiesOur room was {406}
Overall our stay at the Fairmont was one of the most amazing vacation experiences we have ever had and have reccomended it to everyone of our friends

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sandraluis929

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Arabic first
USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

From check-in to check-out, the experience was quite enjoyable. The staff was tremendously helpful in guiding us around. and suggesting activities. The hotel also arranged TAXI and tour ,Our guide was asma . She was so much fun, incredibly knowledgeable, and tailored our tour to our interests and time limits. I can't say enough wonderful things about her .The room was quite spacious, the bathroom impeccably cleaned, and the amenities were classy.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank susana m
Toronto
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

My family stayed in the hotel for 3 nights. The rooms are very basic (see my pic). The location is nice in that there's lots of action on the street all night... if you like that. The pool is a nice feature (we didn't actually swim though). The buffet breakfast was ok. All-in-all you get what you pay for - a basic room for a low price.

Room Tip: If your room faces El-Haram you'll be hearing traffic all night!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ghna
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

The only word which could describe The hotel is "Exquisite" in terms of quality and service.the room.. the pool, the staff.. the food..,, everything just everything..was perfect. More importantly..this was one of the very few hotels which provides 4 star experience at a decent price. I am sure that I will go to egypt again just to stay at this hotel .
As far as trips go.. I wouldn't recommend booking your trips through them as they are quite . The only one I booked through them was Cairo by coach

Room Tip: To the owners: Thank you for a truly delightful stay and for your warm hospitality. i feel refreshed...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank nti b
liberia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Even though it has been many months since I had the pleasure of working with khaled (I was in Cairo in september 2012), I feel compelled to write a review about the wonderful day tour I took with this company. Having only a day to see Cairo, I had a private guide show me .around the pyramids, stop for a lunch break, take us for a visit to Khan Al Khalili and take me straight to the old cairo .
, the price is AMAZING for a private guide and tour,

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
canda
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

Mohamed is the epitome of professional, knowledgeable, and fun....all in one! He was an absolute amazing guide and cannot recommended him highly enough. You will not be disappointed.

The pyramids are quite amazing; Mohamed certainly knows how to take the pictures for us. We went inside the great pyramid, an experience which will last for ever. In a city this large and chaos, I feel very lucky to have Mohamed be my guide and also glad we have courage to go there to contribute to this ancient civilization in its turbulent times.
Mohamed told us he would pick us up out our hotel at 8:45am; he was there earlier than that. After meeting him, he went over our schedule for the day with us and soon we were on our way to Saqqara on a very comfortable mini-van. We ended up visiting all the places mentioned before with the exception of the Citadel (our decision). Additionally, Mohamed arranged a 45 minute felucca ride for us on the Nile, which was very enjoyable. We even asked him to drive by Tahrir Square, and he complied even though it was out of our way.

All in all, selecting Mohamed as our tour guide for Cairo proved to be an extremely wise choice. He is very knowledgeable, professional and truly seems like a great person who loves Egypt and wants to do everything in his power to help his native country. You have absolutely nothing to worry about if you are visiting Cairo and select Mohamed from the hotel taxi as your guide. He will comply with your demands (as long as they are feasible) and make sure you know as much as possible about all the sights you are visiting. I will definitely hire Mohamed again if I return to Cairo and will recommend him to anyone visiting egypt

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank jason j
Reit im Winkl, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Hey everybody,

i want only tell that i was in this hotel. My reason was that i have buisniss in this time and i must drive to so many places in cairo and in this time you need a taxi services. I try the taxis service from the hotel "golden pyramide limosin". And i must tell it was a very good service. The driver it was so friendly and he drive me to all my place. I must only tell him when i need him and he come exactly at this time. It was really a good service!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business