Aracan Pyramids Hotel
Movenpick.com
$60
$50
  • Restaurant
Pyramids View Inn(Giza)(Great Value!)
$40
$35
$71
$69
$180
  • Pool
All reviewstour guideshower gelbreakfast buffetpyramid viewegyptpyramidssupermarketratesmuseum
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Even though it has been many months since I had the pleasure of working with khaled (I was in Cairo in september 2012), I feel compelled to write a review about the wonderful day tour I took with this company. Having only a day to see Cairo, I had a private guide show me .around the pyramids, stop for a lunch break, take us for a visit to Khan Al Khalili and take me straight to the old cairo .
, the price is AMAZING for a private guide and tour,

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Mohamed is the epitome of professional, knowledgeable, and fun....all in one! He was an absolute amazing guide and cannot recommended him highly enough. You will not be disappointed.

The pyramids are quite amazing; Mohamed certainly knows how to take the pictures for us. We went inside the great pyramid, an experience which will last for ever. In a city this large and chaos, I feel very lucky to have Mohamed be my guide and also glad we have courage to go there to contribute to this ancient civilization in its turbulent times.
Mohamed told us he would pick us up out our hotel at 8:45am; he was there earlier than that. After meeting him, he went over our schedule for the day with us and soon we were on our way to Saqqara on a very comfortable mini-van. We ended up visiting all the places mentioned before with the exception of the Citadel (our decision). Additionally, Mohamed arranged a 45 minute felucca ride for us on the Nile, which was very enjoyable. We even asked him to drive by Tahrir Square, and he complied even though it was out of our way.

All in all, selecting Mohamed as our tour guide for Cairo proved to be an extremely wise choice. He is very knowledgeable, professional and truly seems like a great person who loves Egypt and wants to do everything in his power to help his native country. You have absolutely nothing to worry about if you are visiting Cairo and select Mohamed from the hotel taxi as your guide. He will comply with your demands (as long as they are feasible) and make sure you know as much as possible about all the sights you are visiting. I will definitely hire Mohamed again if I return to Cairo and will recommend him to anyone visiting egypt

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank jason j
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Hey everybody,

i want only tell that i was in this hotel. My reason was that i have buisniss in this time and i must drive to so many places in cairo and in this time you need a taxi services. I try the taxis service from the hotel "golden pyramide limosin". And i must tell it was a very good service. The driver it was so friendly and he drive me to all my place. I must only tell him when i need him and he come exactly at this time. It was really a good service!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Maximillian B
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I stayed in Egypt for one night and two days. The hotel is very near to the restaurants, the room is clean, the restaurant inside the hotel is poor. But the best part is the tour provided by the hotel for a reasonable price. We got to see lots of places and enjoy the authentic restaurants and places mainly due to the best driver I have ever met, Khaled Kamal Fouda. During the tour he became like a friend. He is very honest, friendly, knowledgeable and a very kind person. Words are not enough to praise him. Should I have to travel again to Egypt, I will definitely stay in this hotel, though the hotel is not like a star hotel but due to the driver. The tour manager was very nice too , but forgot that his name.

-- Raja

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I had a great experience and I definitely recommend this hotel. The staff felt more like friends and they were very hospitable. The ATM in the lobby was a good addition.

I would recommend upgrading your room to one with a balcony, it is only $10 a day more and is well worth it with a nice view of the pyramids (when the smog cleared from Cairo).

The pool was nice, but I was so busy touring around that I didn't utilize it much. The Taxi service was similar pricing as all of the other tours I used.

I would highly recommend asking for Abdul-Atef if you use the Taxi service. I wanted to see what the locals did for fun and was a bit intimidated going out myself, so I had him take me out and I had a great time. Abdul-Atef is a great person and really makes sure that you enjoy your experience with him.

This is a once in a lifetime trip and I would not have changed one thing about it if I were to do it all again. Thank you to the hotel and Taxi Service for making this such a pleasant trip.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo