“100mts from the Great Pyramids!”
Review of Mena House

Mena House
Ranked #2 of 19 Outdoor Activities in Giza
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
120 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 187 helpful votes
“100mts from the Great Pyramids!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Amazing hotel..view of the pyramids from my room..the class of the oberoi group very apparent..would recommend it to everyone with deep pockets!

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Kuta, Indonesia
“oberoi yang sudah dibangun”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

ean house hotel having reviewed in its own forum, coming to the golf course...managed to get a peep inside. The whole this is shut at the moment for renovation. They weren't sure for how long but it was closed for a few days for sure. Would be a good idea to call them up and check if they are operating...

Visited June 2013
Jaipur, India
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Golf course shut”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Mean house hotel having reviewed in its own forum, coming to the golf course...managed to get a peep inside. The whole this is shut at the moment for renovation. They weren't sure for how long but it was closed for a few days for sure. Would be a good idea to call them up and check if they are operating at the moment or not.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Pratzila
Leuven, Belgium
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“What a view”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have stayed several times in the Mena House, in the palace rooms,each time for several days, every evening when I went to bed I opened the curtains after switching of the light so that in the morning when I woke up I saw straight on the pyramid of Cheops, the rooms are nice, the public areas are nice. It is a wonderful hotel.

Visited November 2012
Monterrey, Mexico
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Great view of pyramids!!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for our wedding anniversary and had splendid time. Our room was great and had a view of the pyramids.

The staff was excellent and very helpful. Room service wasn't the best, as they didn't send us eating utensils, napkins & salt/pepper however when we called reception they immediately sent us what we needed.

We would go back as the view was magical and the room was top notch!! It was a nice break from the Cairo hustle.

Visited May 2013