“Extremely expensive and the food is not tasty at all!”
Review of Cafe Blanc

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Blanc
Ranked #343 of 1,782 Restaurants in Giza
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I went to this restaurant twice. The first time was in Tivoli Dome with friends and the 2nd time was in the North Coast with my family. I thought maybe I'd have a better experience, but it was worse. When you enter the place, you get fooled by it's vivid decoration and it's welcoming staff. We were first shocked by the portions as they are very small, so we had to order the same stuff twice. Second, the food from appetizers to main dishes was tasteless! Lebanese cuisine is known with it's main ingredient which is garlic, and we tried so hard to taste it but nothing! Finally, we were shocked again from the bill, as we were not satisfied either by the quantity or the quality of the food, I really don't remember the amount but compared to other lebanese rest.it was expensive!It's well known in Lebanon, but in Egypt I don't recommend it. I recommend "Arz" which is located in Dandy Mega Mall, Cairo-Alex. road, it's perfect ,quantity, quality and value!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Blanc