“Entree fee”

Egypt Papyrus Museum
Ranked #9 of 83 things to do in Giza
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The entree fee in the pin machine read LE 200,00 On arrival in my hotel I checked the receipt which showed LE 2000.=. Someone has fiddled the machine and is fouling everyone who is paying with credit card.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I would say this experience is a must. It was interesting to see papyrus being made and learn about ancient art. However be careful if you purchase something. Make sure to talk them down and get a fair price.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at this suggested stop by our tour guide. It was really interesting seeing the papyrus demonstration. I really had no idea how it was made, and we thoroughly enjoyed the demonstration. It is a short side visit in Cairo, and well worth it.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

This is about the History and the way they made Paper from the Papyrus.We bout certian scneries made from thsi Papyrus Paper. They exibit how to make this Paper in front of you.

1  Thank Deepakseru
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I went to the Papyrus Museum and had to stop myself from spending my life's savings. I saw so many beautiful papyrus there that it was hard for me to choose, but I bought several for my family and a nice big one for myself. The staff is friendly and the engraved my family names in hieroglyphics and English on the papyrus I bought for them.

Thanks guys at the Museum