Touch Egypt - Guided Private Day Tour
Review Highlights
Fantastic Tour and Experience

Reviewed April 3, 2016
Loretta K
Exceptional experience - fit for a Pharaoh!

Reviewed April 21, 2015
60andCounting
via mobile

All reviews nile cruise an amazing experience edfu hawks itinerary luxor company sites egypt
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent a lot of time researching tour companies prior to traveling to Egypt (there are a LOT!!) and we are very happy that we made the choice to go with this company. Hares helped to organize our tour and he was brilliant and reliable at communicating with us prior to and during the trip. He is very flexible if you want to adjust your trip to better suit your interests or itinerary.

We had a very knowledgeable Egyptologist and guide for the rest of the trip who took us around to each of the sites. He provided us with ample information and gave us plenty of extra time to explore and take photos. We booked a 7 night/8 day tour starting in Cairo and afterwards we visited Aswan, Abu simple, Edfu, Kom ombo, and Luxor east and west banks. The nile cruise was so lovely and relaxing and we could have easily spent another 2 days cruising. The sites just became more spectacular as we travelled along, and our favourite sites ended up being in Luxor which was a great way to finish the trip.

We have done a lot of traveling and it's important to realize that 5 star hotels in Egypt are equivalent to 3 star hotels in other parts of the world. However, all of the accommodation (including the cruise) is very comfortable and well worth it for the minimal price you pay for such an amazing experience. We would definitely recommend this company to others and would like to thank Hares and his team for a great trip.

Reviewed April 3, 2016

We visited Cairo-Aswan-Luxor. Hares Sayed was very responsive from the first email exchange. He helped us define our itinerary and make recommendations to enhance our experience. He was invested in our experience beyond the expected guide/client relationship, which made our trip even more special.

He also offers the best value compared to other operators. Based on our extensive research, his value/experience is one of the best in the region. We would highly recommend his services for a fantastic Egypt experience.

Thanks Hares!

Reviewed April 21, 2015 via mobile

Hares is not only a great guide, but a fantastic tour organizer. He is thorough, methodical, attentive, detail-oriented, and a pleasure to work with.

He helped us plan an entire 10 day itinerary - all in advance, so that we didn't have to spend any down time during our trip. We had everything planned almost down to the hour, and everything ran like clockwork.

We toured Cairo, Alexandria, Abu Simbel, Luxor/Karnak/Valley of the Kings, Edfu and Esna, Abydos, an oasis and the surrounding white and black deserts, and of course the pyramids at Giza, Hares helped schedule and arrange all our domestic air tickets, boat rides, and hotel reservations. He guided us almost everywhere (including taking overnight trains down south while we flew), and in other instances arranged drivers and guides who were courteous and punctual.

His Cairo driver, Hamed (aka Jay-Z) was great. Very personable, easy going and accommodating. This gentleman works 24/7/365 and seems to never sleep!

We have traveled to over 60 countries and rarely have we found such a reasonable, reliable, knowledgeable, and friendly guide and tour organizer.

King Tut would be proud!

1  Thank 60andCounting
Reviewed March 30, 2015

Hares has been great from pre-trip communications and arrangements to follow-ups during the trip. He has good connections with industry professionals so will be able to give his guests free upgrades in hotels, cruises, etc. when the opportunities come up.

My driver in Cairo, Hamed, was the best local person I met in Egypt. He's very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed January 10, 2015

We booked the tour Cairo-Luxor-Aswan-Abu Simbel with Hares Sayed in December 2014. Everything was perfect from the first moment he picked us from airport on the our first day in Egypt to the last moment when we left Egypt.
Hares not only the great guide who loves his country and enthusiastic about it but he also really good organizer. He prepared our trip with great precision, we were taken care of at every moment of the whole trip. All was neatly planned and professionally done. We were enormously impressed by his work.
Also he hired another great guide to accompany us in in Luxor, on our Nile cruise, in Aswan, in Abu-Simbel, Mohamed Medjay (fetas44@yahoo.com, not sure Medjay is the last name or pseudonym). I can't thank Hares and Mohamed enough for absolutely amazing experience. We are travelling a lot but for the first time we met such dedicated to their work, own country couture and highly educated guides.
The whole tour was very enjoyable experience.

1  Thank AlexLop
Reviewed December 5, 2014

We had a lovely, fascinating, informative and memorable trip to Egypt.. all thanks to Egypt Tour Guide. Hares was in charge of our trip and he is an extremely knowledgable person and was very fluent in English. We were easily able to discuss the history and culture of Egypt. The food arrangement was excellent and even though my husband is a vegetarian, the company went out of their way to arrange for excellent vegetarian Egyptian food for him so he could enjoy the cuisine and culture to the maximum. My son also enjoyed a lot... and Hares was extremely considerate with our needs and requirements as we were traveling with a small kid. He was extremely patient with all the questions we had at all the places,... and even read out egyptian Hieroglyphs scripts whenever we asked him to... and always with a smile. We have travelled a lot and Hares has been one of the best guides' to us.... and especially in Egypt, a country so rich with all the archeological wonders.. we couldn't have gotten a better guide and arrangements.

Reviewed October 20, 2014

The service provided by Touch Egypt was exceptional and well above what I was expecting. I would be happy to recommend them to anybody wanting to see the wonders of Egypt.
Our Guide was more than I could have wished for in her knowledge, not just of Ancient Egypt, but on current Egypt.
Our driver was something to behold as he got us through Cairo traffic, this was an amazing experience. Couldn't ask for a better driver.
Thank you Hares for looking after us.

1  Thank Albert K
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This is my first visit to Egypt. I traveled with my family (2 Adults and 1 three year old daughter). I had planned for 10 days in Egypt and wanted to cover major attractions which I can manage with in that time frame. There were no itineraries readily available for my requirements and I had to tailor made my trip. I contacted various companies upon reviewing TripAdvisor reviews (Thanks to the members for their contribution). Hares Sayed from Tour Egypt is the one who replied back to me promptly to gather my requirements and came up with the detailed plan. His prices were very competitive compared to other tour operating companies. From the very first email he was very helpful and friendly and came up with various suggestions according to my requirements and helped me decide the itinerary. Finally we agreed on with the plan of 4 nights in Sharm-el-Sheikh, 1 night in Cairo and 3 nights in Nile Cruise (From Aswan to Luxor) and 2 nights in Luoxor. I have opted for the international flight bookings and resort of my own choice in Sharm-el-Sheikh and handed over rest of the bookings to Hares. The way Hares handled the trip was awesome from the point where we were picked up by Mohamed in Sharm airport to Drop off at Luxor airport the overall arrangement was flawless. The Local guide at Sharm was fantastic and helped us complete our stay in memorable style. When we reached Cairo we were picked up by his partner Mustafa and took us to Egyptian museum, Pyramids and sound and light Shows and dropped us at the hotel. He was very knowledgeable, friendly & understanding the problems of the family with young kids .Next day we flew to Aswan where we were picked up by Awaiz/Aouis for the local sightseeing at Aswan and then checked in to the cruise. Awaiz guided us through the rest of the trip from ASWAN to LUXOR in the cruise and during our 2 day stay in our Hotel in Luxor. He was really fantastic and one of the very good Egyptologist. We booked hot air balloon show through him and it was wonderful experience seeing the Sun rise and Luxor City from the Sky. Finally we were picked up his agent in Luxor for drop off at Luxor airport and were helped in the airport to complete the Check-in Process. There were few let downs during the trip such as the food at the restaurant in the hotel where we stayed was not good in Cairo and A/C was not fully working & had few issues with the lock in the Nile cruise & there were no restaurant/shop in Aswan airport or nearby for the breakfast for which he cannot be blamed/responsible for. He also offered us various complementary rides (Nile Felucca Boat Ride, Horse Carriage Ride etc) along with the trip itinerary. Overall the trip was an unforgettable experience. I would really recommend Hares and his company for your visit to Egypt.

1  Thank rarun053
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I had a whole day layover in cairo. and before leaving for the journey. I was wondering whether just a day would be enough ?? wont it be tiring ? Buy I believed something is always better than nothing. I emailed these guys and they replied promptly answered all my queries. Hamed, Hares Team member picked me up on the time. And in his company , I felt like home.. and then I met Hares just one thing about him ..a good guide.. makes your journey more memorable. Apart from history lots of laugh exchanged and with time I lost the feeling of traveler, I felt as if I am in visit to my friends place. I hope next time Hares gonna treat me as a friend and wont charge me anything. :D :-) ;-)
Pyramids, Museum, Citadel, Evening in the nile river, Shopping, my personal wish for street cafe's and local cuisine(hares is passionate foodie too) all settled in a day.
Strongly Recommended, If you want to get more from your time.

1  Thank Ravi C
Reviewed July 25, 2013

If you get a chance to go and see the Pyramids, then go. You will not be disappointed. They are absolutely stunning, lots of history to absorb. The Museum is a wow, lots to see but in a short time unfortunately. There is a cafe there, and we then went onto further sights. Had my birth sign done in parchment and bought also some gold jewellery which I still have. Security was good (police on camels) sounds funny but they kept all the begging sellers away.

1  Thank Red46_13