“The people of Egypt ruin it for us”
Review of Pyramids of Giza

$100.00*
Giza and Memphis Private Day Tour from Cairo
Ranked #1 of 83 things to do in Giza
More attraction details
Owner description: Perhaps the most recognizable among the Seven Wonders of the World, the exact origin of these majestic pyramids continues to spark debate.
Reviewed March 28, 2013

None the less the pyramids of Giza is a landmark, but the Bedouins that live in the surrounding area are nothing but thieves and liars do not trust them for nothing...I recommend to buy your souvenirs at the hotel.

There are newer reviews for Pyramids of Giza

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

I have looked at the Pyramids in books and on film all my life. Being there was incredible. The scope and size of these monoliths and the purpose for which they were built centuries ago is fascinating. I wasn't at all disappointed. Glad I made the trek from Australia.

1  Thank sandramaybarker
Reviewed March 27, 2013

After having wanted to see them for so long I was.'nt dissapointed, people kept telling me before I went that I would be shocked as it was dissapointing but they could'nt be more wrong It was a sight I'll never forget. Be warned of the people trying to sell you things it is a nightmare.

1  Thank pat t
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Must see when you are visiting Cairo. The Pyramids were exactly how I imagined them to be. Extremely large and an act of god for the men to have built. The blocks of stone they used were about my height (5'6") and wider than my arm span. A true world wonder.

4  Thank windyFUN
Reviewed March 26, 2013

If you came to Egypt & you did not see the Pyramids, then you did not come.
it is just amazing when you see such a big Pyramids build with a technology that the whole world still did not discover it.

1  Thank Raouf82