Fly Well Travel Egypt

Egypt september 2013

Reviewed October 2, 2013
Dennise S
Mexico City, Mexico

All reviews agent egyptologist luxor driver pyramids
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Simply amazing. It was so impresive, friendly and full of history. You must go ;) the view its so nice, you can see the pyramids from there.

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Just wanted to say that traveling with FLY WELL TRAVEL agency makes things a lot easier in Egypt. I'm still amazed about Egypt's history. I won't forget this trip. The country is safe, specially for turists, Egyptians were very kind and I can asure that they love turists. It was sad to see all the temples empty, the stores and restaurants closed for the lack of turists, things going on on Egypt are not like they show on TV. If you are planning to go to Egypt there's nothing to worry about, everyone will take care of you. I highly recommed it!
Thanks for a great time and this experience that I'll remember all my life.
Hello from Mexico!

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We were recommended Fly Well/Egypt Magic by a friend and we would recommend the company to anyone. The organisation of our entire trip was perfect. The whole holiday from start to finish was smoothly organised and we were extremely well looked after. The tour itself was fantastic (Cairo, Luxor, Nile cruise, Aswan, Abu Simbel), but it was the people, our tour directors and drivers and Egyptologists who made it a truly wonderful honeymoon. Mohamed, Ibrahim and Mostafa are people we would now call friends. They were professional, knowledgable, personable and added lots of personal touches. We learnt about Egypt old and new from them. For that we cant thank you enough. We leant so Much. We would urge people to go to Egypt and see for yourself.

Date of experience: March 2013
1  Thank Gayle S
Reviewed March 18, 2013

What were the most memorable moments of the Egypt we saw with Fly Well? Everything.
I came back with 3300 photographs (it is so easy to get carried away with the ease of digital photography!) and while sorting them to extract the best snaps I have a couple of times been in a state of near-disbelief as I mentally revisited those wondrous ancient sights. Could I really have been so fortunate as to have gazed up at The Sphinx, cruised on the sacred waters of the eternal Nile, looked down on the mysteries of Luxor from a hot air balloon, crawled deep inside ancient pyramids, joined worshippers paying homage at the tomb of their recently deceased Coptic Pope, wandered through a Nubian village and entered a family home, sang along with the crew of a felucca at dusk, sat with our wonderful guide Eman Bahaa on the carpet inside the huge Mohammed Ali Mosque while she explained her religion, stared up at the massive "Death On The Nile" pillars of the great temple at Karnak, looked in amazement at the engineering marvel of the raised temples of Abu Simbel, visited El Alamein, Alexandria, Philae, Edfu, Aswan Dam and the quaint old (and soon to be replaced) Cairo Museum, following Howard Carter in his wonderment at the contents of Tutankhamen's tomb - and so many more unforgettable sights? At times it almost seems like a dream. Everyone should be so lucky!
There were no hitches - Eman Bahaa our main guide knew exactly how to avoid the crowds and how to find the monument highlights and kept us well informed at all times.
My only complaint is that it would be nice if the big tour buses had seat belts and on-board toilets.

Date of experience: April 2012
1  Thank John T
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We booked Egypt Tours online while in the UK, It was our first visit to Egypt and I'd highly recommend the help of a tour guide. Our holiday started off with 3 days in Cairo, followed by 5 days of Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor. We highly recommend Fly Well Travel - especially since we had another tour guide in Aswan and then we realized what (who) we had! Thanks Egyptian guys at Fly Well ..... Best life Tour to Egypt.

Date of experience: December 2012