We booked our trip through europeanvacations.com. Every hotel they recommended was excellent, including this one. We were a little concerned about going to Egypt, but the hotel and their staff made us feel very comfortable, and very safe. We were a little scared our first night, as there was a very loud siren that seemed to go off randomly. In the morning we found out that the siren was just the masque located near the hotel signaling it is time to pray. I would not suggest going anywhere on your own in Egypt, unless you know the people and the area. The hotel was very accommodating in providing us a tour guide/body guard to make our trip comfortable. I would highly recommend our tour guide, Nasir (Not quite sure how to spell his name, but that’s how it is pronounced). He was so great and took great care of us! Anywhere else we wanted to go, the hotel immediately had a chafer for us. Unless you’re accustomed to Egyptian food, I would not recommend anything unfamiliar on the restaurant menu, and the service was great at the restaurant. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. If you do go to Egypt, I would suggest arriving in the afternoon, so you don't have to ride in the dark, trust me, arriving in the daylight will ease some worries you may have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2002,renovated on 2014, the hotel is located at Pyramids' Avenue one of the most tourist areas, near the pyramids and the sphinx only one K/m,also hotel located in shopping area where you can found a variety from malls-coffee shop-restaurants-public transportation's. Gawharet Al Ahhram hotel offers 8 suites and 92 rooms full equipped. All of them with air-conditioning, satellite TV, internet service, direct-dial international telephone, room service 24 hours, minibar, complete bathroom, and laundry service-FREE WIFI in rooms and lobby. The hotel has lobby bar, indoor swimming pool, cash point, exchange money NBE bank, gift shop, rent car, beauty club, safe deposit box, fax and photocopy service. Also the hotel has two Restaurants, where you can taste a large, high quality and excellent international cuisine,Health Club. Hotel has a shuttle bus for pick-up and transfers (surcharge) 24/7 all the week ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gawharet Al Ahram Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Husa Gawharet El Ahram Hotel Giza
- Gawharet El Ahram Giza
- Gawharet El Ahram Hotel Giza
- Gawharet Al Ahram Hotel Egypt/Giza