“Awesome”

Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)
Book In Advance
$100.00*
Private Tour to the Pyramids of Giza from Cairo Airport
Ranked #2 of 84 things to do in Giza
More attraction details
Owner description: The largest and oldest of the Giza pyramids, this colossal structure stands nearly 500 feet tall.
Reviewed December 7, 2013

A private visit at dawn to the kings chamber, absolutely spectacular, then seeing the sphinx at sunrise, only time to go.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,697)

Reviewed November 27, 2013

LOVE IT! EVERYTIME I VISIT I DISCOVER YET MORE! Take your time to even walk to sit and sit- ditch the tour guide and enjoy this incredible site. it is incredible at sunrise and sunset.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Our guide was very knowledgeable and guided us round the sights with patience and a sense of humour. I think that's important when you are in a new place.

4  Thank alitony2013
Reviewed November 1, 2013

No matter what you cannot visit the Pyramids of Giza without entering the Pharaohs Chamber within the pyramid of Khufu. My guide warned me several times about being healthy and fit enough to enter. As I climbed through the tight corridors I thought I was going to get a heart attack and thought about turning around. I thought I should have come years earlier during my younger days but then I said "here I am now.. at this moment" and "if I were to die, I would prefer to die here..in this magnificent place". When I reached the pharaohs chamber all pain and exhaustion went away. You cannot visit the Great Pyramid without entering the Pharaohs chamber. That is what its all about.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is the Pyramids of Giza, the ones built by pharoah Khufu.
So the same wonder applies to here too.
Also the Sphynx is a very recognizble building tii