“Kudos to the architects”

Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)
Book In Advance
$90.00*
Private Tour to the Pyramids of Giza from Cairo Airport
Ranked #2 of 79 things to do in Giza
More attraction details
Owner description: The largest and oldest of the Giza pyramids, this colossal structure stands nearly 500 feet tall.
New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Kudos to the architects”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

These Pyramids are magnificent. Unbelievable that they built them 3500 years back. I think, I saw the way they were built in Ten-Commandments movie some thirty years back and since then I wanted to see these Pyramids. Jaw dropping experience. I gave four stars because the trouble with the touts hanging around our tourist vehicle and very unpleasant experience with them. Why the Tourism department not taking care of this nonsense?

Visited September 2013

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Wow,wow,wow”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Do it before you die. Loved every minute of it.. We had a very knowledgable guide who showed us all around

Visited December 2012
Pacifica, California, Usa
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Awesome! But..lonely!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Loved getting not just up close but, inside as well. The Great Pyramid is on rotation as the open one and I went down/up inside to the Queens Chamber. About 80-90 meters in crouched position (shaft is about 3 meters high for half the distance). Took the circuitous camel ride around so that you can see all 9 pyramids and get different views..I recommend the ride. Strange thing is that tourism is currently non-existent in Egypt and I was there with my guide and another small party of eight were the only tourists in all of Giza! (I also visited Saqqara and I was the only person there besides my guide). But, accomplished my tour and the Great Pyramid was everything I had hoped for..totally awesome, a must for anyone to see and experience.

Visited August 2013
Switzerland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing!!! We loved it”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you visit great pyramid you should ride horse And go all round its so beutiful And you Will have the chance for seeing different Way And take lovely picture.

Be With someone who knows the price And how And where to take Nice photos

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ha m
Leesburg, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is what we went to Egypt to see and they are spectacular. There were very few people visiting which was a plus for us. There were vendors there who were very annoying. They don't want to take no for an answer.

Visited June 2013