Movenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$91
$40
$36
$15
1,012 results
All reviewsaqua parkkids areamovenpick hotelkids clubhouse keepingbusiness tripnice hotelswimming poolfront officeclustercairowaelmrarabiarelaxationpyramidstraffic
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Moevenpick a lot and Food should be much better. In general I had a great time with you Thanks for all the staff.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Christina S, Guest Relations Manager at Movenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Warm Greetings from Moevenpick Hotel & Casino Cairo Media City.

I would like to express our greatest appreciation for giving us the chance of serving you. Please be sure that each guest’s opinion is very valuable to us and we are delighted to know that we took part of your good memories while staying with us. Thank you very much for your attention and loyalty to Moevenpick Hotels and please know that it is an honor for us to have such wonderful guests as yourself. We look forward to welcome you back in the nearest future and please be sure that we will take all measures to insure your satisfaction at all times.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

great hotel. Great facilities. Great staff. Sad I didn't have time to utilise more of the facilities as I was there on business and the work load was to much. If I have to return to Cairo in the future then the movenpick would be my choice for sure.Few mosquito problems in bar but not a big deal

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank bigvern70

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Business again, so here for a week without getting to use the facilities,

Overall a nice hotel but let down on some simple things that as a business user (it being in the business district) would favour over the tourist.

Arrived late in the evening and got driven to my apartment set up the old laptop & then found there was no complementary wireless so had to trudge back to reception to get a voucher (not doing it online) believe 7 days is E£600 (GBP£60) so a tad expensive.

The room was well kept and house keeping were vigilant on the upkeep over my stay, would have been nice to have some bottles of water each day as there was one when I arrived, and that was it for the whole week. Bit of a trek to the reception and restaurants though.

Food was generally nice if not a little general for my tastes and a bit limited on the variety. Buffet lunch was a pleasant surprise just a shame it was on the last day I was there.

Location is out of the way in the Media City district and driving there its a bit of a wasteland.

Staff very friendly which always makes things feel a bit better.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Christina S, Guest Relations Manager at Movenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Warm Greetings from Moevenpick Hotel & Casino Cairo Media-City.

I would like to express our greatest appreciation for your honest feed back and we truly regret if we were not able to meet your expectations in any way. Please be sure that each guest’s opinion is very valuable to us and we take all comments very seriously to improve our services in the best way possible. Unfortunately we were not successful in making your stay with us more memorable, and for that we truly apologize. Once again please accept our sincere apologies and all we wish for is for another chance to try to change this experience. Thank you very much for your attention and loyalty to Moevenpick Hotels and please know that it is an honor for us to have such wonderful guests as yourself. We look forward to welcome you back in the nearest future and please be sure that we will take all measures to insure your satisfaction at all times.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Moevenpick a lot and I'd prefer that you get easier transportation to go to down town and if you lowered your Taxi prices a little bit I think that it would get more tourists.
Food should be much better.
In general I had a great time with you
Thanks for all the staff

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Christina S, Guest Relations Manager at Movenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

From the outside nothing prepares for the inside of the rooms... The buildings stretched over a large amount of great landscaping and big pools loo very nice from the outside... Once you enter your the nice picture for the outside is crashed. The rooms are very old with poor furniture that lacks taste and practicality even some decent three star hotels has a much better rooms. The tv in my room was faulty the closet full of dust the internet didn't work although it is paid for 25$ a day pass but it was rubbish technical support tried to fix it but in vain.

The rate is very much upper 5 star however the place deserves 2 stars if a generous person gives it on Christmas I am sure other hotels in the area are more worthwhile because this one is below any standard.

• Stayed: April 2013
Christina S, Guest Relations Manager at Movenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Warm Greetings from Moevenpick Hotel & Casino Cairo Media-City.