“Great service”

Movenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City
Ranked #12 of 42 Hotels in Giza
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stayed in movenpick during the eid and iam very regular at the hotel, everything was handled perfect, everyone was very nice and they were calling us many times to check if we were comfortable. I want to thank christina the manager at the reception, she took my dauter to get her face painted which made her very happy, and also helped us with some issues in our rooms. Thank u for a nice stay and sure we will continue to come back, it is our second home.

1  Thank Ahmed shaban A

Reviewed November 6, 2012

this my second stay, first stay was full of problems but Mr. Mohamed dealt with all my problems and was able to solve it because of his efforts and his professional attitude i decided to back again to your hotel, Mr. Fahmy arranged our reservation and selected very nice view in building 12 for family accommodation and the satay was more than perfect for us once again Thanks a lot for Mr. Fahmy the person who really i trust him .

Room Tip: choose the pool view
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Khaled B
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I was enjoying my staying and dealing with Mr Tarek abdel hamid from time of arrival till late chek out .Mr Tarek made smooth staying to me and my wife.He selected a nice double room with King size bed,fruit basket and tasty small tart more than enough for two persons.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank adlytarek
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Movenpick is a good place for me ,i used to stay here twice or tripple times a month for business need. I found it cool, pleasent people, good service, they do care of you like if you are at your home. thier staff is very helpfull especially Mohamad Fahmy who been taking care of me especialy when I have some complains or special requests. in gerneral I do recommend this hotel for people who do come for business or spend thier weekends or holidays.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Really we had a marvelous Eid vacation, it was very nice, hospitality was very good
foods were very tasty, very nice rooms & charming Garden & pool view, friendly & smily staff.
some suggestion for Kids entertainment like play station, Baby football, bellyard

Room Tip: Higher floors to have a nice night view
1  Thank Hatem K
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I always stay with my family there for a few days to relax & enjoying the amazing weather either in summer or in winter, all the room is huge & amazing pool view
My last stay last week from 25 till 27.10.2012 was more than perfect
Room service was very good & clean
The food was amazing & the restaurant stuff is very pleasant & helpful
La Terazza amazing service all the stuff is very polite & pleasant
Pool area always clean & the stuff is quick response & proffechinal
Really was a great vacation as always movenpick media city offer me

Room Tip: all the room is amazing either in old pool or in the new pool area
Reviewed October 9, 2012

(at least the price my company did pay for it)
room could be cleaner
the park is big and nice. It take around 6 minutes jog to turn around it ... an alternative to running on a machine !
Pool could be more transparent ... and closes really early to relax there after work
the road nearby can be noisy in certain rooms
Different restaurants and cash machine ... can be handfull because it's located in the middle of nowhere

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Giza hotels
Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
Pyramids View Inn
Pyramids View Inn
#2 of 42 in Giza
Best View Pyramids Hotel

Been to Movenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Movenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City

Address: 6th Of October District, Giza 12451, Egypt
Location: Egypt > Giza Governorate > Giza
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Family Hotel in Giza
#6 Romantic Hotel in Giza
#6 Spa Hotel in Giza
#7 Business Hotel in Giza
#10 Luxury Hotel in Giza
Price Range: $80 - $172 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Movenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City 5*
Welcome to the land of Pharoahs. Situated in a green setting outside the city centre of Cairo, the Mövenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City is an idealic oasis for business executives and visitors to the nearby pyramids of Giza and the film studios. The most popular casino in the area is open 24 hours. Also, we provide a relaxing atmosphere for families with small children with the availabilty of our kids club, available during the day time. Also our valued guests can enjoy our Tennis and Football courts available for their fitness needs. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Moevenpick Hotel Giza