Tripadvisor
Giza
1,107 results
All reviews golf view executive lounge golf area october city special thanks business trip f b ring road front office spacious rooms swimming pool wonderful stay excellent hotel main restaurant house keeping enjoyed my stay room service
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hilton Pyramids Golf Hotel - Cairo has a perfect location with a great view as it has 27 holes golf course with very nice landscape. The hotel is very close to the Pyramids and Sphinx too. The rooms, services and the food are excellent.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
AmanyH152, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear valuable Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Pyramids Golf and for taking the time to review us!

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is through our valued guest feedback that we can work on continuous improvement to enhance our overall guest experience.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Excellent Hotel with very friendly staff. I've spend many days their and all staff are so friendly and supportive. variety of food in breakfast. reception solving any problem on the spot. i won't hesitate to book again in this amazing hotel.

Thanks and so happy to be Hilton member.

Room tip: very near to pyramids
Date of stay: January 2020
AmanyH152, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Dear valuable Guest

We appreciate your nice words on the team performance and will convey your comment to each one of them.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

am Very sorry that my first stay @ one of hilton hotels in 2020 counting towards my diamond status started with a complain.
First of all I am a Diamond HHonors guest since more than 15 consecutive years and I have stayed in many hilton hiltons in and outside egypt where hilton pyramids golf resort in Egypt is one of my preffered hotels same as many other hotels as Conrad Cairo, Ramses Hilton and other hotels in Alexandria in Egypt.
In spite of this there is a repeated irresponsible act from the F & B staff in several locations in Hilton pyramids golf resort since years which is reserving tables for certain guests, and last year specifically I have complained to Mr. Haitham Nasser the hotel general manager when there was just one table available in the main restaurant at the breakfast time and the restaurant manager refused to let me and my family to have a seat there justifying that this table is reserved in a Very irresponsible attitude. After complaining to the GM, he appologized and told me that he will be taking a necessary action to stop such unaccepted acts.

Again and after almost a year, this happens Again and Again in a Very teasing way today in 2 different shifts in front of the executive lounge manager whom I did not see him before in the lounge, first at 3:00 PM where the snacks started to be served at that time, I stepped in the lounge with my family and started chosing some of the mini sandwiches at the table and fixing something to drink from the cofee machine during which one of the waiters was serving a big special dish full of special sandwitches other than the quality and size and content of the sandwiches served on the table to all other guests in the executive floor to one of the regular guests and his wife whom I frequently meet when I stayed at this hotel, even the juice was served to them in Very special big glass almost triple the size of the juice glass served to us and all other guests and so was the coffee mug.

In addition and during Night time at 7:00 P. M where the hot food starts, I stepped with my family to the lounge where we stayed at the same table at which we have stayed at 3:00 P. M and where
we usually stayed at during my previous stays whenever it is available, where afterwards I noticed that this table was the only table which was fixed carefully full with the table set wrapped in a towel decorated with flowers as if it was for honey mooners without a sign indicating that it is reserved , where from here the problem starts when I started with my wife gathering the hot items from the table, I saw from the end of the buffet the special diamond guest's wife starring at the table and calling the lounge manager who consequently asked one of the waiters to handle this issue quickly, the waiter from her side when I was at the end of the buffet I saw her chatting with my little kid after which I found our staff ( cell phones, wallet and the keys), moved to another table and the lady with her husband started to put her staff in a Very agressive way on our table which made me run away and moved my staff back to the table and say in a clear voice that I will be sitting in this table at which I stayed at first mentioning to the staff that this is not fine act and I added that I will complain widely about this repeated irresponsible act to all levels starting with the hotel manager. The lounge manager asked me loudly to have a seat in a Very irrespective act.
What happened from the non competent F & B staff is an indication of lack of supervision from several levels and lack of training to teach the staff fine treatment to the guests, such that what happened today would have end to an unexpected consequence more than what happened.
It is worth to mention that the previous lounge manager other than the current one was transferred from the lounge since more than 5 years to another location due to similar issues with the same couple guests for about six months and returned back and now it is repeated again with the same guests but different lounge manager and it is obvious why do the F & B staff in Hilton Pyramids Golf for years did all this for with this specific guest in front of all guests without caring about them.

At the end, I have stayed in 7 different executive lounges in Egypt since years as I mentioned and stayed frequently in many other executive lounges outside Egypt such as Double tree Amsterdam Hilton New York, Double tree EWR in New Jersey where I stayed there thrice in the last year in Sep. 2018, Jan. 2019 and finally in Sep. 2019 which is clear from my HHonors account where the whole staff starting from the front desk, conceirge and F & B know me in person but such irresponsible acts like the ones happen in Hilton Pyramids golf never happened there.

At the end I am sorry for bothering you with all that long email, but on the other hand I spent a terrible day where I had a Very bad experience where I would never forget , I wasted the week end without enjoying the stay and same as my wife and my little daughter who keep in asking me to leave the hotel back to home.

Regards
Eng. Hesham Singer
( General Manager in Gulf Petroleum Company joint venture with British Petroleum ) .
Cell Phone : ‪+201224574319‬

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Mr. Hesham,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Pyramids Golf and for taking the time to review us in details .

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our customers and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. We would like to thank you for your feedback and comments , which I have relayed/ discussed with the department heads concerned, in order to take the necessary action.

I would like to confirm that your recent experience does not reflect the true value of service quality rendered at our hotel, and I assure you that the corrective measurements taken will prevent these issues from re-occurring in the future.

I look forward to welcoming you soon to the Hilton Pyramids Golf where the team and I will exert every possible effort to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable one.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

The stuff are so kind and smiling all the time. Lovely place and good location. Room so pretty and clean and everyday they was surprise me by so delicious fruits. I really recommend for u if u are visiting Egypt and special if u are looking for good and quiet place. Close to everywhere in Cairo.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
AmanyH152, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2020

Dear valuable Guest

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish you Merry Holidays and a happy new year! May it be filled with joy for you and your loved ones!

Reviewed December 31, 2019

This place has surely seen better times. Now it is like a faded old lady. First, it is tremendously far from anything. You will travel for ages from the centre and even more from the airport. Then, finding a room in the hotel is confusing and difficult. No bottle of drinking water will wait for you in the room. However, if you arrive in winter, as we did, you will freeze easily. AC is made for the summer and mostly is dysfunctional.There are basic things a hotel room has to provide, such as a comfortable temperature. And this was not. Breakfast is rather good, staff friendly. For wifi you.ll have to pay and it doesn.t come cheap. Not a place I recommend, that is for sure...

Date of stay: December 2019