“Hilton Pyramids”

Hilton Pyramids Golf
Ranked #4 of 42 Hotels in Giza
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This real estate needs face-lift to create that perception that guest will be staying at The Hilton premises. Should have a trouble free internet and that to wi-fi in every room period. Days of using cable internet have gone.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ranganath K
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Dear Valuable guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Pyramids Golf resort and for taking the time to complete our survey and to post your genuine opinion at our page at the Trip Advisor site.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our customers and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. We would like to thank you for your constructive feedback concerning the Internet service and applying the the Wi-Fi service to all the rooms, which is currently undergoing development studies running in order to enhance the whole Internet program facility and sooner some actions will be taken where possible.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this might caused during your stay with us. We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us at The Pyramids Golf Resort and we place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

We are looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and any Hilton Worldwide portfolio of Hotels in the near future.

In the meanwhile, if I can be of assistance, please contact me directly.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

The hotel is so lovely, I never had been visit hotel like this and the staff there they made my visit amazing. The room was clean . and the reception team was been very helpful, internet speed is good as well will I need to thank Mr.Ahmed Salama ( General Manager ) for his welcome as he made me feeling at home ,and also I need to thank Mr,Nayer El Nour (IT) for his help.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank BesharaAbdelMalak
Mali2010, General Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Mr. Abdel Malak,

Thank you for your comments on this website, I want personally thank you very much for your nice words and also I would like to let you know that we were touched when we read such kind of positive comments from one of our valuable guests who are on the top of our hotel priorities.

Your satisfaction is one of our strong desired targets and a great element that keep the entire team of Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort running forward to achieve/ represent our company promise to our customers ' to ensure they feel cared for, respected and valued'.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and you like the room we offer to all our guests, the internet services and the unique services/ experience that were tailored specially for our valuable Guests.

Thank you for staying at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort... and I hope to welcome you once again at our hotel.

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

I've been there as it's one of the few close to smart village where I had to go for business. It's clean, rooms nicely comfortable, personnel is very friendly but still professional. Pool and SPA are worth a visit and view on golf course is gorgeous

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Valuable Client,

It is our real pleasure and gratitude to receive positive comments from a very important guest like yourself; I am so happy and proud that we succeeded to meet your expectations and we managed to make your recent stay with us as enjoyable as ever.

It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us.

The time taken along with the effort made to share your comments with us is most appreciated. Feedback from our guests is vitally important in our mission to be the first choice of the world's travellers.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future.

Regards,

HIlton Pyramids Golf Resort

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

I came to the hotel as a part of a 28 days business trip divided between 6th october city and downtown cairo so it was more convince net to stay at a hotel near the media city. So I stayed 10 days at the hilton dreamland
I checked in at 8pm so exhausted from travel to be given a room far away from the main building yet near the pool..
When I entered I wanted to use the bathroom, and was shocked to find that it was not clean one bit!!
I was in a hurry so I had to clean it my self to be able to use it!!
Going back to the room and give them a shout for the bathroom cleanliness I discovered that the bed had hair on it, and the pillows are dirty!! Carpet had a stain!!
So I called the reception they were very sorry and moved me quickly to a room in the main building that's a bit smaller but at least cleaner.
No much incidents ever since but generally. The breakfast buffet was fine.
The golf was also good.
The health club gym is free but the sauna jaccuzi and the indoor pool are charged!! Although in an honors silver member It was winter so u cannot use the outdoor pool at all.
The room service was not bad at all I only tried their fillet which was perfectly done.
I don't like the room colors it's so not matching, pistachio green, then blue corners then white ceiling!
That's all if I remember anything I'll add it later

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear valuable guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us through our tripadvisore page regarding your recent stay at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused during your stay with us. Aslo, Please rest assured that we always strive to provide a service quality and satisfy hotel customers at different levels, based on the details you provided in your comments we deeply regret that we have fallen short of that goal, hence we were concerned with the reported issue related to the cleanliness level at the room which I have relayed/ discussed with the department heads concerned, in order to take the necessary action and prevent any future re-occurrences.

Being a regular precious Hilton guest and a respective Silver HHonors member, you are perceived as a top VIP guest for us, therefore your comments are extremely important and would always be taken into consideration.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our Hilton Breakfast experience, the room service food quality, the breathtaking golf view and the Spa and Gym facilities.

Thank you once again for your feedback, and for every future visit that allow us to welcome you at your home away from home Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

Mohamed Ali
Quality Control Manager

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Thank you all for such enjoyable stay at your Hotel, all of the stuff made me so welcome and was kind and helpful, the selection of food at the breakfast buffet richer and high quality , I recommend this lovely resort to all my friends and family

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mali2010, General Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Our dear valuable guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort for your recent stay and for taking the time to apply your genuine opinion at our page at the tripadvisor site.

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay and I thank you for the excellent rating that you have given to us in all the areas of Services, Cleanliness, Quality and Value.

Your thanks note and comments have been noted and communicated to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort team who is always keen and willing to achieve our Hilton company promise ' to ensure every guest feels valued, respected and cared for'

Regards,

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Rooms are clean and staff are friendly. Location is too far from Cairo if you intend to go to Cairo every day you may spend more than an hour on the way. Location is good for visiting the pyramids and dreamland. The café is nice and food is good too.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Valuable guest,

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay. Also that you liked the rooms with the unique golf view which we offer to all our guests and the hotel location that enables you easily visiting the Pyramids of Giza and Dreamland amusements Park.

Definitely we will be glad to welcome you back at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future to experience with us our new “Executive lounge" ... and experience with us the speciality of services provided. (Please visit our page for details)

Thank you for staying at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

Best of regards,

Reviewed March 24, 2014

If you are business traveller staying at this hotel then don't stay at this hotel particularly if you are relying on high speed internet connection or wi-fi connection in the room. I stayed 6 days and during that time could not connect to my office. Otherwise, as a leisure traveller, this should be good.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comments on this website. I wanted to personally reply to you and take your feedback to improve the services and products we offer. I have passed on your comments to the departments involved in order to take the necessary action where possible, especially your comments about the quality of Internet service during your recent stay.

Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience you might faced during your recent stay.

I am glad to hear from you that you liked the hotel services and facilities in general and thank you for your recommendation.

I would like to apply that the hotel provides a wired Internet service in all the rooms and the WIFI services in all the hotel public areas, restaurants and around the swimming pool.

Also, we are undergoing constant change to improve the guest experience and will apply the WIFI to all the rooms in the near future and NOW, we succeeded to apply the WIFI service to all hotel suites; I hope to welcome you back in the future to experience this for yourself.

Thank you for staying with us at The Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

Kind regards,