“Fantastic”

Hilton Pyramids Golf
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Giza
“Fantastic”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Hilton pyramids golf resort has many reasons to stay and back again and again. The hotel has a large pool in city hotels and large rooms. The golf view outstanding. Suite with golf view never see better. Staff very friendly and helpful. The gentlemen at front office are the best. Executive lounge has a golf view and so friendly staff. You fall in love with this hotel. I do recommend this hotel to all kind of travelers.

• Stayed February 2014
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
Dear valuable guest,

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay at our new “Executive Lounge Floor" and thank you for the excellent rating that you have given to us in all the areas of Services, Cleanliness, Quality and Value.

Also, Your thanks note and comments have been noted and communicated to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort team who is always keen and willing to achieve our Hilton company promise ' to ensure every guest feels valued, respected and cared for'

Thank you once again for your feedback, and for every future visit that allow us to welcome you at your home away from home Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

Best of regards,

Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I went to this hotel to spend the valentine's day night but it was really disappointing when the guest relation officer rejected to put my surprise gift I made for my wife in our room before the check in. Finally my problem was solved thru the House Keeping and it went on perfectly and as I planned. I do not know if I will repeat this experience or not but I wish that the responsible officers to be more co-operative in such special events.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Our Dear valuable guest,

Happy Valentine's Day...

Thank you for taking the time to write to us through our guest survey site and our tripadvisore page regarding your recent stay at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

First of all, On behalf of the Hotel management, please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience that might have caused you.

Please rest assured that we always strive to provide a service quality and satisfy hotel customers at different levels, based on the details you provided in your comments we deeply regret that we have fallen short of that goal, hence we were concerned with the reported issue related to the special handling of your gift which I have relayed/ discussed with the department heads concerned, in order to take the necessary action and prevent any future re-occurrences.

I would like to thank you once again for your feedback, and for every future visit that allow us to welcome you at your home away from home Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

Regards,

Ahmed Salama

cairo, Egypt
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I would like to recommend Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort Hotel for anybody who wants to stay in Cairo. Its a wonderful place for leisure and really I enjoyed my stay with the family . The staff are very attentive to all details and I am speechless to describe the level of service and hospitality which exceeded my expectation. Once again thank you really and i will be back for sure.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Dear Mr. Ahmed,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort for your recent stay and for taking the time to apply your genuine opinion at our page at the tripadvisor site.

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the excellent rating that you have given to us in all the areas of Services, Cleanliness, Quality and Value.

Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

As I am always stressing in my all reviews on tripadvisor .. Before someone planning a trip , he has to decide his needs in the place he is seeking. Hilton pyramids golf resort is an ideal place for a relaxing weekend away from Cairo's awful crowd.

I checked the hotel ranking on trip advisor ... Actually it was disappointing for me , yet the hilton brand trust pushed me to take the risk (don't always rely on this ,specially in Egypt).

From the first moment I entered the lobby, I felt relaxed, lobby was not that luxury you may expect of hilton , yet it was really simple and chic with a well chosen colors and furniture.

Service : The really magnificent characteristic in this hotel (and actually in most hilton hotels) was the warm HOSPITALITY , staff were really great. Helpful, polite and always smiling.

Room: I checked into the executive deluxe room, it was really beautiful, large, clean, colors was really nice and chic, I liked it. Room had access to the executive lounge which was really great for food and service quality.

Food: very good

Overall experience and recommendations: a very good hotel, ideal for a nearby weekend relaxing vacation. The executive category is a very good option.
The only disadvantage of this hotel is the "boring night" ... No night entertainment especially in vacations and high season periods, all you can do during night is to have "Shisha" at " Diwan" lounge or play "billiard" or to watch TV at your room !!!!

I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed February 2014
Our Dear Dr. Bassem,

Greetings from Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

We are happy to see the nice comments you posted on TripAdvisor and we are glad that you enjoyed and liked our hotel services, the Executive Floor experience and the value for price and the level of services we offer to our valued guests.

We would like to thank you for your recommendation and for your constructive feedback concerning the entertainment activities which was one of the point we planned for it and from a short time ago we succeeded to launch our new entertainment program... as a start will cover the weekends i.e. On Thursday& Fridays a belly dancer show at the OB's Bar
I would like to thank you once again for your feedback, and I do hope to welcome you back to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

If you would like to enjoy with your family away from stress you have to choose Hilton pyramids golf to stay as its staff are so friendly and helpful using all ways of communications to ensure your satisfaction,its a nice place nearby mall of Arabia and dream park where you can enjoy your stay in and around the hotel and I do recommend rooms with Jacuzzi on the pool to get rid of stress, you won't find any hotel in October city could be compared with Hilton pyramids according to the quality & taste of food also rooms cleanliness and helpfulness of Front office and restaurants staff.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ash_mallah
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Mr.Malah,

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the excellent rating that you have given to us in all the areas of Services, Cleanliness, food quality and the Value.

Your thanks note and comments have been noted and communicated to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort team who is always keen and willing to achieve our Hilton company promise ' to ensure every guest feels valued, respected and cared for'.

We are looking forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have stopped at this hotel more than a dozen times over the last 5 years and found it getting slowly dated. However after a year away I returned and though general décor is still in some need of attention, the addition of an Executive Lounge with free wifi and refreshment made all the difference to the business worker. I'll be back.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Mr.Cari,

Welcome Back...

I would like to share with you that we are currently planning for a rooms’ renovation that will be announced shortly with some of the addition facilities upgrades.

cairo
Reviewed February 1, 2014

if you would like to stay at quite resort in giza and closest to pyramids and industrial zone at 6 of october city you can choose the best resort at this region and nearest to the grand egyptians museum in the future

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank belalzohdy
Dear Mr. Zohdy,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for applying your genuine opinion in the Trip Advisor site.

We highly appreciate your recommendation of our hotel and we are more than delighted to read your generous comments appreciating our hotel facilities, our amazing rooms with the huge space and the unforgettable breath taking view/ location with the unique services by a dedicated team.

Your kind compliments have been shared with the entire team who felt motivated upon hearing such words.

We look forward to welcoming your beloved family back soon.