“a nice wedding anniversary”

Hilton Pyramids Golf
Ranked #5 of 42 Hotels in Giza
Reviewed November 15, 2013

i decided to spend my wedding anniversary at this hotel , there were a complementary dinner buffet for BB basis its was my second time to visit this hotel when entering the room i found a complementary cake and fruit basket also i was surprised that they had upgraded my room to a superior one with no extra cost the room was very spacious and with Jacuzzi the pool was heated where i enjoyed swimming thanks Hilton team

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

Happy anniversaries...

Thank you for choosing to celebrate and stay with us during one of your memorial event and for applying your genuine opinion in our page at the Trip Advisor site.

We highly appreciate your recommendation of our hotel and we are more than delighted to read your generous comments appreciating our hotel facilities, our amazing rooms with the huge space and the unforgettable breath taking view with the unique services by a dedicated team.
Your kind compliments have been shared with the entire team who felt motivated upon hearing such words.

We look forward to welcoming your beloved family back soon.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Pyramids Golf

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Main concerns: breakfast, bathroom cleanness, bar Good for a visit to Smart Village, as the hotel is probably the best in a distance under 1 hour. Nothing really to do around. Need a taxi to go to the nearest Mall or restaurant.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and for taking the time to to write to us at our page at the tripadvisor.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. We would like to thank you for your constructive feedback concerning the entertainment activities which was one of the point we planned for it and from a short time ago we succeeded to launch our new entertainment program...

Your nice words and positive comments about the staff have been noted and communicated to the team who puts Hilton promise on the top of their priorities that to ensure every guest feels valued, respected and cared for.

I would like to thank you once again for your feedback, and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future to have the enough time to enjoy our continual upgrades of services and facilities.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I was here on business and based on the current economical and political climate i was not expecting much in terms of a bustling high service Hilton hotel, but I was disappointed with the amenities considering there is a Curfew in place at 12pm, so you cant really leave the resort passed darkness. The food outlets were very disappointing, the Italian restaurant had no one in in and closed 9:30pm every night and you were left with the buffet again which was less to be desired other than this is was room service to the main bar. Also I was told on arrival i was in the "new building" not quote sure how new but the room was extremely dated, wasn't 100% clean and quite a walk form the main building. I will say though the staff were so friendly and made the stay amicable. Unfortunately i wont be returning as there are other hotels nearby which I have had a better experience in.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort for your recent stay, and for visiting this site, as your feedback is a very essential and helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I had a great experience during my stay. The staff especially the lower staff were always caring and respectful. If a person wants to keep himself away from hectic trafic and calm environment then this place is excellent location for business people and also with the family.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Dear Mr. Fahim,

It is our real pleasure and gratitude to receive positive comments from a very important guest like yourself; I am so happy and proud that we succeeded to meet your expectations and we managed to make your recent stay with us as enjoyable as ever.

Also, It is a pleasure to see that you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us and that you have recommended our hotel by sharing your own experience on our Tripadvisor page... We have taken notes of your kind comments and will pass it on to all departments concerned.

The time taken along with the effort made to share your comments with us is most appreciated. Feedback from our guests is vitally important in our mission to be the first choice of the world's travellers.

Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I was lucky to spend my last weekend at this hotel, it was clean and organized.
I booked a pool view room it was great.
the room was spacious and having a good furniture.
the staff was great and helpful.
the food was nice and they were presenting a lot of choices.

Room Tip: book a higher floor, with a pool view

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am glad to know that your recent stay at our hotel made you consider it a tranquil paradise from the bustle of Cairo! we are pleased to know that your stay was a memorable one from the moment of the arrival including but not limited to the hospitality of our team members, the spacious room you had and the food that you liked.

Your positive comments have been noted and communicated to the team who puts Hilton promise on the top of their priorities that to ensure every guest feels valued, respected and cared for.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I was astonished by the horrible location, experience and service of this hotel. Never be bluffed with the nice images, it really does not worth the money. The check-in was quick, however, the room was very small. The bathroom was not clean, the bath tub was dark and dirty. Hair was on floor under the sink, which is contrary to all Hilton hotels I ever stayed in. The reception desk at the entrance was really like kiosk than a reception and the hotel lobby was small and poorly designed. I was housed in a small room in second floor given than the hotel is only 3 floors, I was very close to the swimming pool and pool's bar with loud music. The golf course was not green and poorly irrigated. The hotel management totally ignores children, as what they called "Children Paradise" was nothing but 2 outdated swings lack all safety measurements. No children activities or any fun acts for them. I was told before booking that the swimming pools are heated, but the fact is that the children pool was very hold, and unheated, only the adult's pool was quite warm but not suitable for children of course. The TV has few channels and not updated. Internet was not for free although it would cost the hotel nothing to provide its customers with free wifi, given the high room rate. The hair dryer was out of order. The dinner was a real MISERY.. poor cuisine, bad rice and the Dolma rice was not cooked at all. At night, they sprayed very bad insect killer which was in air everywhere, and then I felt a very bad smoke smell, as it seems coming from a landfill close to this hotel. Upon check-out it took them ages to get my luggage from the room and I am not sure why. The only good thing was the fitness hall which was included in the hotel rate.Finally, I would never recommend this hotel to anyone, it was a real nightmare.

1  Thank ami s

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your comments on this website. I wanted to personally reply to you and take your feedback to improve the services and products we offer. I have passed on your comments to the departments involved in order to take the necessary action where possible.

On behalf of the Management and team members of Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused you.

I would like to confirm that your recent experience does not reflect the true value of service quality rendered at our hotel, and I assure you that the corrective measurements taken will prevent these issues from re-occurring in the future.

I would like to highlight that would you face any of undesired issues to yourself during your stay... please note that our service recovery and guest assistance team in house allow us the chance to immediately fixing any issues to your satisfaction level

Meanwhile, I trust this unfortunate experience will not prevent you from visiting us again. I look forward to welcoming you soon to the Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort where the team and I will exert every possible effort to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable one.

If I can be of assistance, please contact me directly

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 23, 2013

You have to try this awesome Hotel.. Really was a very nice vacation and I had much fun myself and my famil too..Please take your next vacation there and you will never regret.. Pure air..adorable veiw ..nice place

Dear Mr. Mostafa,

Thank you for your comments on this website, I want personally thank you very much for your nice words and also I would like to let you know that we were touched when we read such kind of positive comments from one of our valuable guests who are on the top of our hotel priorities.

Your satisfaction is one of our strong desired targets and a great element that keep the entire team of Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort running forward to achieve/ represent our company promise to our customers ' to ensure they feel cared for, respected and valued'.

Definitely we will be glad to welcome you back at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future to experience with us our new “Executive lounge" and experience with us the speciality of services provided. (Please visit our page for details)

Thank you for staying at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

Yours faithfully,