“V nice stay”

Hilton Pyramids Golf
Ranked #4 of 40 Hotels in Giza
“V nice stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

I was lucky to spend my last weekend at this hotel, it was clean and organized.
I booked a pool view room it was great.
the room was spacious and having a good furniture.
the staff was great and helpful.
the food was nice and they were presenting a lot of choices.

Room Tip: book a higher floor, with a pool view
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort for your recent stay, and for visiting this site, as your feedback is a very essential and helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests.

I am glad to know that your recent stay at our hotel made you consider it a tranquil paradise from the bustle of Cairo! we are pleased to know that your stay was a memorable one from the moment of the arrival including but not limited to the hospitality of our team members, the spacious room you had and the food that you liked.

Your positive comments have been noted and communicated to the team who puts Hilton promise on the top of their priorities that to ensure every guest feels valued, respected and cared for.

I would like to thank you once again for your feedback, and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future to have the enough time to enjoy our continual upgrades of services and facilities.

Yours sincerely,

Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Prague, Czech Republic
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

I was astonished by the horrible location, experience and service of this hotel. Never be bluffed with the nice images, it really does not worth the money. The check-in was quick, however, the room was very small. The bathroom was not clean, the bath tub was dark and dirty. Hair was on floor under the sink, which is contrary to all Hilton hotels I ever stayed in. The reception desk at the entrance was really like kiosk than a reception and the hotel lobby was small and poorly designed. I was housed in a small room in second floor given than the hotel is only 3 floors, I was very close to the swimming pool and pool's bar with loud music. The golf course was not green and poorly irrigated. The hotel management totally ignores children, as what they called "Children Paradise" was nothing but 2 outdated swings lack all safety measurements. No children activities or any fun acts for them. I was told before booking that the swimming pools are heated, but the fact is that the children pool was very hold, and unheated, only the adult's pool was quite warm but not suitable for children of course. The TV has few channels and not updated. Internet was not for free although it would cost the hotel nothing to provide its customers with free wifi, given the high room rate. The hair dryer was out of order. The dinner was a real MISERY.. poor cuisine, bad rice and the Dolma rice was not cooked at all. At night, they sprayed very bad insect killer which was in air everywhere, and then I felt a very bad smoke smell, as it seems coming from a landfill close to this hotel. Upon check-out it took them ages to get my luggage from the room and I am not sure why. The only good thing was the fitness hall which was included in the hotel rate.Finally, I would never recommend this hotel to anyone, it was a real nightmare.

1 Thank ami s
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your comments on this website. I wanted to personally reply to you and take your feedback to improve the services and products we offer. I have passed on your comments to the departments involved in order to take the necessary action where possible.

On behalf of the Management and team members of Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused you.

I would like to confirm that your recent experience does not reflect the true value of service quality rendered at our hotel, and I assure you that the corrective measurements taken will prevent these issues from re-occurring in the future.

I would like to highlight that would you face any of undesired issues to yourself during your stay... please note that our service recovery and guest assistance team in house allow us the chance to immediately fixing any issues to your satisfaction level

Meanwhile, I trust this unfortunate experience will not prevent you from visiting us again. I look forward to welcoming you soon to the Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort where the team and I will exert every possible effort to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable one.

If I can be of assistance, please contact me directly

Kind regards,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

You have to try this awesome Hotel.. Really was a very nice vacation and I had much fun myself and my famil too..Please take your next vacation there and you will never regret.. Pure air..adorable veiw ..nice place

Dear Mr. Mostafa,

Thank you for your comments on this website, I want personally thank you very much for your nice words and also I would like to let you know that we were touched when we read such kind of positive comments from one of our valuable guests who are on the top of our hotel priorities.

Your satisfaction is one of our strong desired targets and a great element that keep the entire team of Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort running forward to achieve/ represent our company promise to our customers ' to ensure they feel cared for, respected and valued'.

Definitely we will be glad to welcome you back at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future to experience with us our new “Executive lounge" and experience with us the speciality of services provided. (Please visit our page for details)

Thank you for staying at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

Yours faithfully,

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Room was smelly, A/C was malfunctioned. Hotel maintenance staff failed to fix both issues, and did not exchange the room -probably because hotel was crowded / full. Food was good -despite not having much varieties in dinner, pool was good, other facilities were fine.

Dear Mr. Sherif,

I first would like to thank you for choosing the Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort for your accommodation in Cairo.

The time taken along with the effort made to share your comments with us is most appreciated. Feedback from our guests is vitally important in our mission to be the first choice of the world's travelers.

I have reviewed your comments and I was very concerned to learn that you were dissatisfied with some aspects, and first and foremost, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience and disappointment caused on this occasion.

I do sincerely apologize and I fully agree with you that your requests should have been dealt with more efficiency. I have held an immediate investigation with the concerned department to ensure that such that such problems do not recur and disciplinary actions have been applied.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and it is always a pleasure to welcome you again and again and all of us are passionate about making the next stay with us a true "Home away from Home" experience. Please contact me personally to take care of your booking arrangements once you decide to visit us.

Thank you once again and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residence in the near future.

cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

I had an outstanding stay with my family & service was beyond my expectations. Food quality was great & prices were very reasonable versus the value. Very spacious rooms & comfortable beds. We really enjoyed our stay & i highly recommend this hotel for all of you.

Dear Mr. Tarek,

Greetings from Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to note that you and your family were satisfied with your overall experience and that you find with us the comfort and the leisure at a very good price as you stated... Many thanks for the nice words on the Food and beverage services and team. We will forward your comment to them in person.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I came for a quick vacation with my family, and was overwhelmed by nothing but disappointment:
1- My room had an awful smell, they failed to identified whether it's the toilet's sewers or the AC, hotel was full due to PH, so no chance to exchange
2- AC was barely working, technecian failed to fix it too, at night it was ok as weather was fine with a cool breeze, but during daytime it was a disaster
3- we had an electricity cutoff for +1 hour, when it got back the AC was out for 2 more hours before they were able to turn it only to find out that it's still as lame as it was
4- now food had a really good taste to be honest, but the variety on dinner was very limited: one selection only of each: meat, fish, and chicken plus the regular stuff of veggies, rice, etc -although the hotel wad full as mentioned. The salad bar however was excellent. Deserts were very poor.
5- although the room had 5 wall electricity sockets (plugins), only one of them was working and able to charge my phone.

What added to this miserable experience is the fact that when I told them about all these issues at checkout, all what they could say was : we're very sorry, thank you for letting us know! .. They also offered me a premium -already free- membership card, in case i would be interested to cone back for further bad experiences!

Stayed October 2013
Dear valuable Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and for taking the time to leave a review about our hotel. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.
I was really concerned to learn from your review that we did not exceed your expectation in some of the services as you mentioned. However, I would like to assure your good-self; that I have communicated your comments to the concerned department heads for applying it in their training agenda and to take whatever necessary actions, if applicable.
We want you as one of our loyal guest and appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
Thank you again ... In the meantime,if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed for 2 nights and they were amazing, in this hotel.
This hotel is far from pyramids (about 20 KM), but if you seek quietness and relaxation, then it is your choice.
Pros:
Staff, front desk, room service, house keeping
breakfast and dinner buffets were of wide variety and very delicious
there is a tea kettle in room to prepare coffee and tea
pool is very clean and big
standard rooms are big and comfort

Cons:
Nothing from my point of view

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Our Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

We are happy to see the nice comments you posted on TripAdvisor and we are glad that you enjoyed and liked our hotel services, spacious rooms with a unique golf course breathtaking view, the level of cleanliness and hygiene and our in room guest amenities that we offer to all of our valuable guests.

I would like to thank you once again for your feedback, and for every future visit that allow us to welcome you at favorite place Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.