“Excellent hotel”

Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Giza
cairo, Egypt
“Excellent hotel”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I had an outstanding stay with my family & service was beyond my expectations. Food quality was great & prices were very reasonable versus the value. Very spacious rooms & comfortable beds. We really enjoyed our stay & i highly recommend this hotel for all of you.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Dear Mr. Tarek,

Greetings from Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to note that you and your family were satisfied with your overall experience and that you find with us the comfort and the leisure at a very good price as you stated... Many thanks for the nice words on the Food and beverage services and team. We will forward your comment to them in person.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I came for a quick vacation with my family, and was overwhelmed by nothing but disappointment:
1- My room had an awful smell, they failed to identified whether it's the toilet's sewers or the AC, hotel was full due to PH, so no chance to exchange
2- AC was barely working, technecian failed to fix it too, at night it was ok as weather was fine with a cool breeze, but during daytime it was a disaster
3- we had an electricity cutoff for +1 hour, when it got back the AC was out for 2 more hours before they were able to turn it only to find out that it's still as lame as it was
4- now food had a really good taste to be honest, but the variety on dinner was very limited: one selection only of each: meat, fish, and chicken plus the regular stuff of veggies, rice, etc -although the hotel wad full as mentioned. The salad bar however was excellent. Deserts were very poor.
5- although the room had 5 wall electricity sockets (plugins), only one of them was working and able to charge my phone.

What added to this miserable experience is the fact that when I told them about all these issues at checkout, all what they could say was : we're very sorry, thank you for letting us know! .. They also offered me a premium -already free- membership card, in case i would be interested to cone back for further bad experiences!

Stayed October 2013
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Dear valuable Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and for taking the time to leave a review about our hotel. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.
I was really concerned to learn from your review that we did not exceed your expectation in some of the services as you mentioned. However, I would like to assure your good-self; that I have communicated your comments to the concerned department heads for applying it in their training agenda and to take whatever necessary actions, if applicable.
We want you as one of our loyal guest and appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
Thank you again ... In the meantime,if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed for 2 nights and they were amazing, in this hotel.
This hotel is far from pyramids (about 20 KM), but if you seek quietness and relaxation, then it is your choice.
Pros:
Staff, front desk, room service, house keeping
breakfast and dinner buffets were of wide variety and very delicious
there is a tea kettle in room to prepare coffee and tea
pool is very clean and big
standard rooms are big and comfort

Cons:
Nothing from my point of view

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Our Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

We are happy to see the nice comments you posted on TripAdvisor and we are glad that you enjoyed and liked our hotel services, spacious rooms with a unique golf course breathtaking view, the level of cleanliness and hygiene and our in room guest amenities that we offer to all of our valuable guests.

I would like to thank you once again for your feedback, and for every future visit that allow us to welcome you at favorite place Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Awesome hotel, you would like to be there by all means.perfect place for any one looking for serenity and relaxtation you will enjoy a sort of unique professional service at any place your feets will touch , food ia very tasty service as well and what is makes you feel special is staff attitude ,
you will miss a lot if you did not visit hilton pyramids golf reception staff, belman, HK (room decoration) really all is perfect.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 246tarek246
Dear Mr.Tarek,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort for your recent stay and for taking the time to apply your genuine opinion at our page at the tripadvisor site. As your feedback is a very essential and helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests.

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the excellent rating that you have given to us in all the areas.

Your thanks note and comments have been noted and communicated to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort team who is always keen and willing to achieve our Hilton company promise ' to ensure every guest feels valued, respected and cared for'.

We are looking forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

Alexandria, Egypt
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Nice hotel friendly staff in general, some staff needs to be friendly with the gust and show some positive reaction Smoking areas to be well marked and identified and must be far enough from nonsmoking areas and staff should feel and recognize that this is an important issue Signs for do not disturb to be hanged on the room my room and my family rooms are not provided with it

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear valuable Guest,

I was really concerned to learn from your review that we did not exceed your expectation in some of the services as you mentioned. however, I would like to assure your good-self; that I have communicated your comments to the concerned department heads for applying it in their training agenda and to take whatever necessary actions, if applicable.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused during your stay with us. It is only through valuable feedback received from our valuable guests such as your good self, that we are able to maintain and further improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again ... In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

In this wonderful resort, you can have a very nice period for relaxation and enjoy the fresh air and very good view at Golf course. Other than the very tasty food there is a kind hospitality from the staff in all sections. The swimming pool is one of the best swimming pools I ever seen. There is also a kids paradise in which children can enjoy.

Room Tip: Rooms on the swimming pool are vert active, while those on the Golf are very quit.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Mr. Fadel,

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor and for recommending our hotel.

It is encouraging to know that your stay with us was an enjoyable one, and we appreciate your decision to visit us again and again...

I am happy you liked our selection of food catered, I have passed your positive comment regarding the taste and quality of food and I am sure that our Kitchen team will be happy to hear them.

Thank you for your kind and appreciative words concerning the Hotel Team, I know they will be pleased to hear them also.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to welcoming you, your family and your friends back to the Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed September 28, 2013

One of the best hotels i've ever stayed in good service, unique rooms , Room service was very friendly and helpful very good breakfast & lunch buffet the restaurant has a speechless view on the gold court and a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat staff really hope to be there again soon

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your comments on this website, I want personally thank you very much for your nice words and also I would like to let you know that we were touched when we read such kind of positive comments from one of our valuable guests who are on the top of our hotel priorities.

Your satisfaction is one of our strong desired targets and a great element that keep the entire team of Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort running forward to achieve/ represent our company promise to our customers ' to ensure they feel cared for, respected and valued'.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and you like our golf range and the enlarged rooms with a unique breathtaking view that we offer to all our guests with a specialized unique services/ experience that were tailored specially for our valued guests to us.

Thank you for staying at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and we all hope to see you again ...

Yours faithfully,