“2 Amazing nights”

Hilton Pyramids Golf
Ranked #5 of 42 Hotels in Giza
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed for 2 nights and they were amazing, in this hotel.
This hotel is far from pyramids (about 20 KM), but if you seek quietness and relaxation, then it is your choice.
Pros:
Staff, front desk, room service, house keeping
breakfast and dinner buffets were of wide variety and very delicious
there is a tea kettle in room to prepare coffee and tea
pool is very clean and big
standard rooms are big and comfort

Cons:
Nothing from my point of view

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Our Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

We are happy to see the nice comments you posted on TripAdvisor and we are glad that you enjoyed and liked our hotel services, spacious rooms with a unique golf course breathtaking view, the level of cleanliness and hygiene and our in room guest amenities that we offer to all of our valuable guests.

I would like to thank you once again for your feedback, and for every future visit that allow us to welcome you at favorite place Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Pyramids Golf

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Awesome hotel, you would like to be there by all means.perfect place for any one looking for serenity and relaxtation you will enjoy a sort of unique professional service at any place your feets will touch , food ia very tasty service as well and what is makes you feel special is staff attitude ,
you will miss a lot if you did not visit hilton pyramids golf reception staff, belman, HK (room decoration) really all is perfect.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 246tarek246

Dear Mr.Tarek,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort for your recent stay and for taking the time to apply your genuine opinion at our page at the tripadvisor site. As your feedback is a very essential and helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests.

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the excellent rating that you have given to us in all the areas.

Your thanks note and comments have been noted and communicated to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort team who is always keen and willing to achieve our Hilton company promise ' to ensure every guest feels valued, respected and cared for'.

We are looking forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Nice hotel friendly staff in general, some staff needs to be friendly with the gust and show some positive reaction Smoking areas to be well marked and identified and must be far enough from nonsmoking areas and staff should feel and recognize that this is an important issue Signs for do not disturb to be hanged on the room my room and my family rooms are not provided with it

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear valuable Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and for taking the time to leave a review about our hotel. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I was really concerned to learn from your review that we did not exceed your expectation in some of the services as you mentioned. however, I would like to assure your good-self; that I have communicated your comments to the concerned department heads for applying it in their training agenda and to take whatever necessary actions, if applicable.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused during your stay with us. It is only through valuable feedback received from our valuable guests such as your good self, that we are able to maintain and further improve the quality of our services.

We want you as one of our loyal guest and appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Thank you again ... In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

In this wonderful resort, you can have a very nice period for relaxation and enjoy the fresh air and very good view at Golf course. Other than the very tasty food there is a kind hospitality from the staff in all sections. The swimming pool is one of the best swimming pools I ever seen. There is also a kids paradise in which children can enjoy.

Room Tip: Rooms on the swimming pool are vert active, while those on the Golf are very quit.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Mr. Fadel,

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor and for recommending our hotel.

It is encouraging to know that your stay with us was an enjoyable one, and we appreciate your decision to visit us again and again...

I am happy you liked our selection of food catered, I have passed your positive comment regarding the taste and quality of food and I am sure that our Kitchen team will be happy to hear them.

Thank you for your kind and appreciative words concerning the Hotel Team, I know they will be pleased to hear them also.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to welcoming you, your family and your friends back to the Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed September 28, 2013

One of the best hotels i've ever stayed in good service, unique rooms , Room service was very friendly and helpful very good breakfast & lunch buffet the restaurant has a speechless view on the gold court and a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat staff really hope to be there again soon

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your comments on this website, I want personally thank you very much for your nice words and also I would like to let you know that we were touched when we read such kind of positive comments from one of our valuable guests who are on the top of our hotel priorities.

Your satisfaction is one of our strong desired targets and a great element that keep the entire team of Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort running forward to achieve/ represent our company promise to our customers ' to ensure they feel cared for, respected and valued'.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and you like our golf range and the enlarged rooms with a unique breathtaking view that we offer to all our guests with a specialized unique services/ experience that were tailored specially for our valued guests to us.

Thank you for staying at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and we all hope to see you again ...

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The hotel is on a highway that leads to the glorious pyramids. Everything about it is spacious whether the rooms or the swimming pool area. I was selected as the guestof the day and got offered free drinks for me and the 2 other room occupants which we had at the cafe by the pool where there was an average belly dancer. The executive lounge that offers breakfast, free drinks/snacks as well as a buffet dinner provides excellent value for money. The hotel is a bit far from town but gives quick access to the Cairo/Alexandria desert road, Cairo/Fayoum road, the pyramids area and October 6th industrial area

Room Tip: Executive rooms are worht paying the premium
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Dear Sir/ madam,

Thank you for your comments on this website, I want personally thank you very much for your nice words and also I would like to let you know that we were touched when we read such kind of positive comments from your good- self who has been selected among all our valued and respected guests to be our “Guest Of that day”. It is one of our desired target and strong element that keep the entire team of Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort running forward to achieve/ represent our company promise to our customers ' to ensure they feel cared for, respected and valued'.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and you like the enlarged rooms we offer to all our guests, the pool services and the unique services/ experience that were tailored specially for you as a “Guest of the day" – Which is among our hotel internal hospitality programs that helps us to enrich our resort overall services and guest experience.

Thank you for your constructive comment concerning the food experience which are now supported with a new and vary “dinner themes" which definitely we will be glad to welcome you back at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future to experience with us.

Thank you for staying at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Despite travel warning and safety alert, I chose this hotel to stay in. I arrived in the afternoon and left early next day. Check in and checkout process was smoothly and efficient. They wow me when they told me that I am the Guest of the day and asked for a picture with me. But they make me laugh when they offered me a free drink instead of free upgrade or a free meal or at least free parking. (This would be cheaper for them).
The hotel is cleaner than what I expected for a resort. It might be due to low occupancy. They give me a room on the swimming pool which has a lovely view especially in the morning. however it was far away from the entrance which was not convenient especially when you travel with an infant. Room service was very friendly and helpful.
Hotel location may be away from the airport but it is very close to highway and to the pyramids.

I took my breakfast in the restaurant. Although the restaurant has a speechless view on the gold court, but breakfast was a down point during my stay; Limited choices, cold coffee, careless staff. No one came to offer a coffee or to ask if i need anything.

Room Tip: It depend if you are coming for business, choose to be in the main building to reach the exit faster...

Dear Sir/ madam,

Thank you for your constructive comment concerning the food experience which are now supported with a new and vary Food items at our Breakfast and dinner buffets which definitely we will be glad to welcome you back at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future to experience with us.

Thank you for staying at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.