“Bussiness Trip Experience”

Hilton Pyramids Golf
Ranked #5 of 43 Hotels in Giza
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The hospitality of the hotel staff was great. If you need privacy and relax enviroment its great place to stay. The Golf lover and natural walk is amazing in the hotel area. Those travel who wants to avoid the traffic its great place especailly who have business in OCt 6 area

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and for recommending our hotel on this website!!

So glad you felt our welcoming spirit and environment. I am pleased to notice your positive review regarding our unique services, location and facilities.

Also, I would like to let you know that we were touched when we read such kind of positive comments from one of our valuable guests who are on the top of our hotel priorities. your satisfaction is one of our strong desired targets and a great element that keep the entire team of Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort running forward to achieve/ represent our company promise to our customers ' to ensure they feel cared for, respected and valued'.

We look forward to seeing you soon. Thanks again for choosing us, safe travels.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I came with my fiancé to spend the day at their pool, and while the pool itself and the poolside service is great, the front desk's service was terrible, thus giving them an average score.

In order to grant me access to their pool, the front desk at the Hilton needed my passport. But in all the pool uses at all the hotels I've visited, I have never been asked to show my passport--- or any idea for that matter. I just pay the fee and enter. I live in Cairo, and I don't actually walk around carrying it with me- because I never need to, and I certainly never needed to to swim at a pool. I presented them with my NYC driver's license, but that wasn't even enough for them. They almost didn't allow me to enter, but I insisted that this was a ridiculous policy that has no merit whatsoever. If my fiancé and I were going there to look at the hotel as a potential wedding venue, and then wanted to use their pool, would they deny me access because I didn't have my passport? Especially since we drove about 45 minutes to get to their 6th of October location to get there... were they going to turn us away?

Eventually, they gave in, but not without leaving a sour taste in my mouth. The cost for the pool day use increased, and is now 200 LE per person. It also includes lunch and a soft drink, so it's actually a pretty good deal.

Luckily for the Hilton, the service at the pool was excellent, and the pool and pool beds were clean and super comfortable.

Only thing to note is that there are a lot of families that come to this pool, so don't expect a crowd of young couples or friends. Expect lots of veiled women watching their kids and husbands in the pool.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank snadiay

Our Dear Valued Guest,
Greetings from Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

We are happy to see the nice comments you posted on TripAdvisor and we are glad that you enjoyed and liked our hotel services, the pool use package the value for price and the level of services we offer to our valued guests.

Concerning the registry procedures/ ID request which is considered a normal practice as per the country law and this is for the safety and security of all our guests including your good -self.

I would like to thank you once again for your feedback, and I do hope to welcome you back to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I had the pleasure of spending 8 days, 7 nights at the Hilton Pyramids Golf resort while on business. The resort was great with a huge pool and great rooms. The staff was the icing on the cake as they were extremely attentive and helpful, going above and beyond to ensure everything was fine and that my stay was an enjoyable one. While it is outside Cairo it is only minutes away from the Great Pyramids. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your comments on this website, I want personally thank you very much for your nice words and also I would like to let you know that we were touched when we read such kind of positive comments from one of our valuable guests who are on the top of our hotel priorities.

Also, I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and you like the enlarged rooms we offer to all our guests, the pool services and the unique services/ experience that were tailored specially for our valuable Guests.

Definitely we will be glad to welcome you back at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future to experience with us our new “Executive lounge" and experience with us the speciality of services provided. (Please visit our page for details )

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Poor service, coupled with a lack of urgency made this a very disappointing experience, in what is normally a hotel chain that delivers a consistently solid experience. Rooms are large but tired, and the airconditioning is efficient but too noisy, and needs to be switched off at night in order to sleep.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your comments on this website. I wanted to personally reply to you and take your feedback to improve the services and products we offer. I have passed on your comments to the departments involved in order to take the necessary action where possible, especially your comments about the quitness of the room- airconditioning issue. We will take this feedback in to account in our immediate actions and in our future room refurbishments as well.

I am glad to hear from you that you liked the size of the rooms we provide, also, the unique golf range and the facilities around. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience you might faced during your recent stay.

I would like to confirm that your recent experience does not reflect the true value of service quality rendered at our hotel, and I please rest assured that we always strive to provide the highest level of service quality, and shall there be any guest concerns, we always offer a prompt remedial solution just only it requires to have a direct feedback or guest concerns during the stay; this give us a better chance to correct any misunderstanding or any unpleasant situation.

I would mention that we have opened our Executive Lounge with unique specialized services/ facilities which serve all business men needs and most of the travellers needs as well… please for more details visit our page at www.Hilton.com

We are undergoing constant change to improve the guest experience and I hope to welcome you back in the future to experience this for yourself. Thank you for staying with us at The Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

Shall you need any future assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly via the hotel link at the site page.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The hotel is in a world of its own. Far away from the traffic and noise of cairo and close to the pyramids. Excellent services and great ambiance. The golf course is beautiful. The room decor is great and a wonderful bathroom to soak yourself in after the pyramids walk.The staff were very helpful too. A good place for couples and families too.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Our Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

We have read your nice comments on the TripAdvisor site and we are pleased to know that you enjoyed our staff service and recognized their dedication to work to reach high levels of performance.

Thank you for recognizing and appreciating the efforts of the team, we will convey these comments to them in person.

Also, we are delighted to know that our rooms benefits and the hotel services and facilities exceeded yours expectation.

Definitely we will be glad to welcome you back at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future to experience with us our new “Executive lounge" and experience with us the speciality of services provided. (Please visit our page for more details)

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Spent two nights at Hilton. It's far away to Hilton standards. It's a kind of old-to-date hotel, looking like a hotel for charter travelers. Room was quite spacious but full of mosquitoes that make your night of sleep very hard. Neither internet or breakfast are not for free. Internet was via cable or WiFi in the lobby. It is very slow but they still call high-speed internet (and it´s only possible to connect one cable device and one wireless device even though the terms of use does not specify that). Hotel staff can try to shut your mouth up with a local wine/beer and fruits in your room if you complain about anything. But be prepared: they'll try to make that as a very special occasion, take picture with you just to make you "special".

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool are for families with kids and not possible to have wifi
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comments on this website.
I have passed on your comments to the departments involved, and we took this feedback in to account in our future planning.

Concerning the Internet services; I would like to apply that the hotel provides a wired Internet service in all the rooms and the WIFI services in all the hotel public areas, restaurants and around the swimming pool. Also, we are undergoing constant change to improve the guest experience and will apply the WIFI to all the rooms in the near future and NOW, we succeeded to apply the WIFI service to all hotel suites and upgarded the bandwith package; I hope to welcome you back in the future to experience this for yourself.

I have passed on your comments to the departments involved in order to take the necessary action where possible, especially your comments about the service recovery tools. We will take this feedback in to account in our immediate actions and in our regular team members trainings as well.

As part of our company’s goals to care of all of our valued and respected guests...

We are undergoing constant change to improve the guest experience and I hope to

Reviewed May 29, 2013

it was not the first time to visit the hotel but this is the most time i enjoyed the stay. the staff are great and helpful and i will recommed this hotel to my friends to be there with their family. i want to thank everybody in the hotel specially the front desk team and Mr.Magdy Aboul Elaa.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Sir,

Your satisfaction is one of our strong desired targets and a great element that keep the entire team of Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort running forward to achieve/ represent our company promise to our customers ' to ensure they feel cared for, respected and valued'.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and you like the unique services/ experience that were tailored specially for you as a “Loyal Guest" to us.

Definitely we will be glad to welcome you back at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future to share with us our new “Executive lounge" and experience with us the speciality of services provided. ( please visit our page for details)