We stayed at Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx for two nights. It's a good and functional hotel, though I would not call our stay a memorable one. Clean and comfortable rooms, decent selection of food for breakfast, fast room service. The traffic noise is a big problem in Cairo, but once we closed the terrace/balcony door it didn't bother us at all. AC is quiet. Very convenient location if you are visiting the Giza pyramids, as you can walk there. They offer a competitively priced taxi service, though we had our own driver so didn't use theirs. Staff were generally helpful and friendly.
Good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx combines an exciting location & incomparable service. This impressive hotel offers its guests a unique opportunity to explore the historical surroundings in total comfort & convenience. Located in a magnificent park at the foot of the Giza Pyramids & the Sphinx, 35 km from Cairo international airport, this 5-star hotel is ideal for leisure & relaxation seekers with its various recreational facilities as well as business trips with its two fully equipped meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel Giza
- Sofitel Hotel Giza
- Sofitel Giza
- Giza Sofitel
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Egypt/Giza