Wonderful 4 days with a wonderful room overlooking a pyramid. Real plus is room service prices are the same prices as the bar prices. If you want soft drinks go out of the hotel turn down the first road on the right, first road on the right again and there is a little stall selling bottles of soft drinks for 10£E about £1.00
Food very palatable;view of the pyramids from the bar fantastic. They do do a happy hour in the bar but they don't advertise it well so do investigate.
Wi fi in the lobby very good. All in all fantastic location. This is not Cairo per se so should be safe even if there are troubles in Tahrir Square or at the presidential palace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx combines an exciting location & incomparable service. This impressive hotel offers its guests a unique opportunity to explore the historical surroundings in total comfort & convenience. Located in a magnificent park at the foot of the Giza Pyramids & the Sphinx, 35 km from Cairo international airport, this 5-star hotel is ideal for leisure & relaxation seekers with its various recreational facilities as well as business trips with its two fully equipped meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel Giza
- Sofitel Hotel Giza
- Sofitel Giza
- Giza Sofitel
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Egypt/Giza