Stayed here for 3 nights in October with my husband and 2 children. The best bit about this hotel is the location as we could see the Pyramids from our room and you can have a meal outside on the rooftop restaurant at night and watch the Pyramids being lit up. We also loved watching the traffic just outside the hotel.
The hotel has a nice pool area for relaxing after sight-seeing. No complaints from us, however if we were staying longer the 1 room for 4 of us would seem too small as there is very little storage. Perfectly fine for a few nights though.
Some of the soft furnishings could do with being replaced as some of the chairs are starting to look a bit grubby but then it cant be easy to keep them clean as Giza is quite dusty and sandy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx combines an exciting location & incomparable service. This impressive hotel offers its guests a unique opportunity to explore the historical surroundings in total comfort & convenience. Located in a magnificent park at the foot of the Giza Pyramids & the Sphinx, 35 km from Cairo international airport, this 5-star hotel is ideal for leisure & relaxation seekers with its various recreational facilities as well as business trips with its two fully equipped meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Orbitz so you can book your Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel Giza
- Sofitel Hotel Giza
- Sofitel Giza
- Giza Sofitel
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Egypt/Giza