Really enjoyed our three night stay. Excellent food and restaurant staff.
Had a comfy first floor room with balcony overlooking the pyramids. Yes it was noisy but this did not bother us we had been warned by reading reviews. I took ear plugs which we did not need, the traffic noise is constant so it lulled us to sleep. Would love the opportunity to stay there again.
On the journey from the airport you get to see the real Cairo and this hotel is like paradise in the middle of mayhem.
The gardens are beautiful and well looked after. I am sure anyone staying in a garden room would get far less noise if they thought the traffic would bother them. Basically this is a very good hotel in a great location to visit the pyramids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx combines an exciting location & incomparable service. This impressive hotel offers its guests a unique opportunity to explore the historical surroundings in total comfort & convenience. Located in a magnificent park at the foot of the Giza Pyramids & the Sphinx, 35 km from Cairo international airport, this 5-star hotel is ideal for leisure & relaxation seekers with its various recreational facilities as well as business trips with its two fully equipped meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel Giza
- Sofitel Hotel Giza
- Sofitel Giza
- Giza Sofitel
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Egypt/Giza