All reviews ring road atm machine big swimming pool large hotel garden view sherif egypt pyramids tour traffic alexandria security usd nile
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2019

I found the staff especially Sherif to be very attentive to the customer's needs. Huge grounds with tons for tour groups coming and going. Not good for people who like a more quiet place. Additionally the tour groups are from all parts including within Egypt.
Value is very important for me and I don't expect a Ritz Carlton at these prices. Great location for heading out the the pyramids of Giza, Dahshur, Saqqara and the Memphis area.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ed y
Reviewed April 1, 2019

This is an awfull hotel...very dirty and with no food diversity.
Imagine you lay down in bed and feel the dust drop on you... the water was yellow!!!
The food is not good.
I have nothing good to say of this hotel which is a 5 star but should be a 3 star.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barata_16
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Room is quite run down and most of the furniture are aged. Bed, closet, doors, power plugs, table lamp, etc are not in good condition. Even door locks for both main door and balcony door are in bad shape. I need to examine a few times to make sure it could't open from the other side. Luckily their hot shower and AC are still working. Otherwise I have no second doubt to move out immediately. Breakfast is just the usual and normal spread.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank HCLUM
Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

Very very bad, very dirty the service is the worst. Room service just standing in the hallways looking at you not even saying hi or anything just staring rudely. Security decided to ask us very personal questions that were unnecessary and made us feel unsafe and unsecured for the whole time. We stayed two horrible nights. Tried to get refund and check out the first night but they told us they will upgrade our rooms. So I don’t get it if you have a better rooms why would you give ur guests bad ones. Our toilet was broken, curtains were broken and couldn’t cover the sun. The room was dusty and too dirty to even pray on the floor.
Unbelievable horrible hotel... and they were mad for some reason, all the time

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank deeejs90
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

This is my second visit.bthe first was six years ago. The hotel was perfect. Now it is more than a crisis. Starting from the reception yo the room service and finally the breakfast. Please do not consider it as five star . Two stars is more than enough

Trip type: Traveled on business