A very nice hotel at a great rate. Pool was lovely, staff were friendly and helpful, everything was clean and well looked after, breakfast was good. I was a single female staying alone but felt relaxed and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pyramids Park Resort Cairo 476 rooms and suites is considered a heaven in a unique landscape of greenery, offering leisure and business travelers a memorable experience amidst a comfortable and relaxing 25 acres of lush gardens and exotic rare plants. location close to the region s most amazing sights. The Resort is only 5 min away from the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx ,a walking distance from the new grand museum ( under construction ) and only 30 min away from the Egyptian Museum, the Citadel. A little farther but also worthwhile are Khan el-Khalili, Egypt s oldest market, the Museum of modern Egyptian art. The smart village and Dandy mall are only 16 Km 20 minutes driving , ,23 Km from Mall of Arabia 30 min driving , Mall of Egypt ( under construction ) is only 17 Km , 20 min driving and 4 KM from Pyramids road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pyramids Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pyramids Park Hotel Giza
- Intercontinental Pyramids Park Hotel
- Intercontinental Giza
- Pyramids Park Resort Egypt/Giza