“Just perfect”
Review of Wadi El Nil

Wadi El Nil
Ranked #122 of 1,791 Restaurants in Giza
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very delicious food, good service, excellent Sea food soup. Good value for money.
They have very special Fajita :)

2  Thank Raouf82

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Cairo is split up like many cities into smaller sections. Mohandeseen is a part of Giza, which is part of Cairo. This is where the locals go to get a great seafood meal.
The atmosphere isn't anything special, but the food is very good.
The fish is fresh and prepared deliciously. The menu is in arabic, which I couldn't read. However, even if I wasn't with someone who could read arabic, I could have just pointed to any meal I saw, received it, and have been delightfully satisfied. The portions are generous.

1  Thank JRiley13
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I went with my family to this restaurant last week and in nut shell I have really enjoyed every thing as the service and atmosphere
We had a variety of dishes with very good taste and definetly fresh
most of the fish coming from the red sea and the chef brought this fish to life
I could not beleive the price as we had plenty of dishes and we paid very reasonable price
Definetly Go Back