“The least of all the Nile cruises”

Nile Pharaohs Cruising Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 1,786 Restaurants in Giza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Feel the past with the Pharaohs cruising vessels the two unique experiences on the River Nile , step aboard on one of our boats Nile or Golden Pharaoh cruise boats .
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I've been on the Nile Pharaoh twice, both times I was waiting for th etrip to end so I can get off the boat. Service is sub standard, food qulity and variety is less than what I find on other Nile cruises and the place itself (the restaurant on the main deck) seems to need urgent overhaul: Cleaning, refurnishing, etc.
I was invited, both times, so I don't know how much the dinner & lunch cruises cost (I did both) yet my understanding is that the cost is close to the other, much better, Nile cruisers.
Not the cruiser I'd recommend for any one wishing to cruise up and down the magnificent Cairo Nile.

2  Thank EhabSerry

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Maybe a little over the top, however, a very special experience that I would say should not be missed during a trip to Cairo. The eastern foods were wonderful, the boats exquisite. I thought the entertainment thoroughly enjoyable, my wife a belly dancer of many years, had her own critique of that part of the show.

Standing on deck, watching Cairo at night sail by was very special.

2  Thank highbrae
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Menu could be improved but this is a must cruise when you visit Cairo! We witnessed a bride and it was fab!

2  Thank Mohammed A
Reviewed March 31, 2013

A kind and generous friend invited us to dinner at what she referred to as 'a restaurant on the Nile'. We had thus simply expected a waterfront view and were momentarily stunned when our dining room, with its 'golden' pillars and 'Pharaonic' decor, suddenly started moving in relation to the dock it had been nestling against. Our friend had failed to mention that this is a FLOATING restaurant. Amongst our fellow diners were many local people as well as foreigners. The show began with a splendid classical guitarist before switching to the belly dance and dervish performances. We enjoyed it all. The food was OK too (although that's presumably not what one goes for). The salad bar struck us as the best choice.

3  Thank Kathleen M
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is probably one of my fav cruises I've been on. The Pharoah River Cruise is amazing with fantastic buffet meal and desserts (had to pay for the drinks though), great entertainment with the tenura dance and some wonderful belly-dancing from a gorgeous and beautiful woman named Magda Monti (she was stunning and amazing - she kind of reminds of Nicole Scherzinger from PCD) and I don't really like bellydancing but I made an exception to the rule here. Personally I don't feel it's a good idea to bring children along with you as I have witnessed people getting a bit drunk on the ship. On the deck you will observe the night life of Cairo with some buildings nicely litted up at dark - an evening cruise on the Nile in Cairo is a must!

5  Thank TopKingofKings