“Incredibly funny and a joy to be with” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Egypt Tours by Abdo El-Lahamy Private Tour Guide

Egypt Tours by Abdo El-Lahamy Private Tour Guide
Ranked #11 of 89 Tours in Giza
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Abdo and I am an English Licensed Tour Guide.I provide tours all over Egypt in cities such as Cairo, Giza, Alexandria, the Red Sea, Luxor, Aswan, Suez and specializing in trips to El-Fayoum Oasis and Desert trips. I am here to show you the highlights of the oldest sites in Cairo and show you the local ways. I am sure you will have fun and enjoy your trip! New Egypt 2012 I also provide services such as transportation and organize Desert Camp and more.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Incredibly funny and a joy to be with”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

What makes Abdo different from other tour guides, especially if you're used to them, is Abdo's natural ability with the English language. He speaks like a person, not a robot! I'm talking about the types of tour guides who churn out long chunks of information that they seemed to have memorised from a recording. Rather, Abdo's English is fluent and natural, as is his incredible charm and sense of humour.

His warm demeanour and expert knowledge make for a pleasant trip. He provided detailed information on all the sites that I visited in a step-by-step process, ensuring that I understood what he had said. Never did I feel rushed and never did I see him exasperated or fazed by my questions. He knows his way around very well, and he's more than happy to take you to local eateries if you're seeking a genuine Egyptian culinary experience. What's more, he's excellent in providing assistance to you if you're in a spot of trouble e.g. if the hotel isn't pulling its weight. I couldn't recommend him enough.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Khalid M
Egyptian_Tour_Guide8, Owner at Egypt Tours by Abdo El-Lahamy Private Tour Guide, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
It was a great pleasure meeting you and touring with you and hope i'll see you again over here one day ,,, make sure that you have a new friend at your services any time.

Bratislava, Slovakia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Happy with Abdo`s assistance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

I had a great experience meeting Abdo and be guided by him in Cairo. My trip/mission was kind of specific or unusual and his inputs helped me in accomplishing it. I recommend contacting Abdo in case you need a helpful hand. Will do that again if needed. Dusan
Contacts:

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Dusan K
Cairo, Egypt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent private tour Guide in Egypt Abdo El-Lahamy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

If you are looking for a great tour guide in Egypt, Abdo is your man. Abdo was on time as promised and communicated via email prior to our trip. I was a nervous wreck and he helped to ease my mind. Abdo took us everywhere that we wanted to go and was very knowledgeable about the sites. I am a social studies teacher and has been fascinated by Ancient Egypt for 20 years, so I would know if he was making stuff up or if he really knew his facts. He really knew his facts. He stopped to pick up water and helped us to get the best deals on food and water. We wanted to eat Koshary and he took us to a wonderful place to get it! Abu Terraks in Cairo was FABULOUS. So Abdo catered to our needs and put up with us for 2 full days. His email is Abdo_eljoker@yahoo.com He is also fun and we felt safe in a completely unknown world.He is a true student of his subject and hopes to continue his studies at PhD level. I would recommend him without reservation, just send him e:mail and he will handil all your trip.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank mohamed007
Pretoria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Abdo - easy-going, knowledgeable and fantastic.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

I also had a 17 hour layover in Cairo, and as a single female traveler, the person I can recommend is Abdo. My flight was delayed and i was worried that he would not be around when I exited the airport (my phone was dead, no credit etc). He was there, smiling and without holding back, he showed off Cairo for the day to me. As a single traveler he never hesitated to make me feel so comfortable, safe and relaxed with him and I was well looked after. He is very knowledgeable and does not tire of his passion for Cairo.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank Calayde D
Abu Dhabi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“ABDO EL-LAHAMY, your tour guide in Egypt!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

I traveled to Cairo with a friend of mine on a last minute break. I contacted ABDO EL-LAHAMY after considering the excellent reviews found. Abdo definitely added value to our trip. Being two females traveling, he gave us that safety feeling we needed as well as the mobility desired as he owns a car.
He was extremely flexible and reliable. Abdo was also very knowledgeable about sites visited. He turned out to be the BEST friend you could have in the Land of the Pharaohs! We recommend Abdo for your visit to Egypt!

Visited March 2012