“Outstanding! The absolute best way to see and do as much as you can in a short amount of time.”

Egypt Fun Tours Day Trips
Ranked #15 of 99 Tours in Giza
More attraction details
Owner description: coming to Egypt?...With Egypt Fun Tours you can explore all the classical Egyptian cities with sense of fun and adventure. We offer various types of itineraries catered according to your schedule -- whether it's a short vacation, or you have enough time to take in all the sights.Pyramids, Cairo city tour, Nile cruising, Aswan excursions, Luxor tours, Oasis adventures, and the western desert trips.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 13, 2013

A friend and I had one day to spend in Cairo. Egypt Fun Tours--and tour guide Hani--came highly recommended by another friend who used them on a long layover. We were extremely impressed. For only about US$100, two people had a guide, driver, and car to ourselves for an entire day. Hani customized a tour for us on the spot based on what we wanted to accomplish and his knowledge of what was practical, allowing us to hit nearly all of the major sites in one day.

But Hani was more than just your ordinary guide. He took us to the train station in the morning to help us buy tickets to Luxor on the night train leaving that night, hung out with us at the end of the day at the hookah bar, and even waited with us on the train platform and saw us off! I can't recommend Hani and Egypt Fun Tours enough. My friend and I liked it so much, we had Hani hook us up with a similar tour in Luxor the next day.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
boss_3, Manager at Egypt Fun Tours Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2016

There are newer reviews for Egypt Fun Tours Day Trips

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Guide and driver were on time, open to my requests and took care that I felt safe and saw the Pyramids and parts of old cairo during my less than 24 hour stay between flights. Office staff were great in communicating by email before and during the trip.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Fantastic tour. We were picked up at the airport early in the morning (6am), and were dropped off in the evening after discovering amazing Cairo. The guide was knowledgable, and took us to many hidden places, which we wouldn't have found without him.
Thank you!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

My day trip to Cairo was brilliant , and close to the best one day experience of my life. Hani was an amazing ambassador for his city and country , his wealth of knowledge, courtesy and good humour was awesome .
The itinerary was perfect , I visited most of the famous landmarks as well as experiencing the local way of life , I felt completely safe at all times.and would highly recommend this organisation to anyone considering a tour in Cairo or Egypt. Hani t promptly answered every query I sent prior to arriving in Cairo and assured me that E.F.T would take care of me and accomodate any additional requests I may have. If all travel organisations were as courteous and efficient as this company travelling would always be fun . I cannot fault them and thankyou Hani for making my day trip so wonderful , you are a scholar and a gentleman
Marion

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Great trip organised. I had a 12 hour layover in Cairo and had a great time with Sherif who answered every question I had on ancient Egypt. Highly recommend.