“AMAZING”

Egypt Travel Gate Day Tours
Ranked #5 of 21 Outdoor Activities in Giza
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Uncover Egypt tourist attractions and places to visit with a professional local Egyptian tour operator.
Reviewed October 26, 2011

This was an amazing company to work with- professional , caring, prompt and listened to your needs. We changed our itinerary midway and they were very helpful!
Great tour guides- made us feel at home!! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed October 24, 2011

We booked (4 of us) for a trip to Cairo (Pyramids/Sphinx etc) months inadvance to go from Port Said where our cruise was visiting.

The day changed the week before because of bad weather in the Med and the time changed as well - all this was dealt with easily and promptly.

The trip was great with our guide Abou who is knowledgeable and enthusiastic - we altered the schedule because we had less time in port than we were expecting and this was no bother.

All in all it was a great trip which we all enjoyed and I would thoroughly recommend Egypt Travel Gate.

Peter & Joyce Crockatt

Reviewed October 5, 2011

My wife and I contacted Egypt Travel Gate for day tours to Cairo and Luxor.
We were contacted by a local rep in Sharem El Sheikh and organised the whole thing in 10 minutes. We were collected on time on both mornings and had absolutely no trouble or hassle on our two trips apart from an over eager attendent at the airport on the return journey from Luxor who decided to take all the passports of the passengers on one flight to 'speed up' the checking in which resulted in total chaos.
I would recommend Egypt Travel Gate and would contact them again when we return to Egypt in the future.

2  Thank Paul S
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Given the difficulties under which Sara and I arrived in Cairo, we greatly appreciated the professionalism and friendliness with which we were treated. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with our guide Aimen and driver Nassur. Our interest in archaeology encouraged Aimen to talk to us candidly, relating both personal and historic stories throughout the our day. The tour was excellent, covering a great range of sights throughout the day, returning us to our hotel mid afternoon. The bus was comfortable and secure, and a great way to get around Cairo, Nassur was a great driver, efficient without craziness! We'll definitely be in contact for our next trip to Egypt!

1  Thank Ausdeejay
See more reviews
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I booked at Egypt Travel Gate 2 tours for my special group - Israel and Jordan. I was preoccupied because I worked with that agency for the first time and my clients were very demanding. But everything went even better than I expected!!!! Very professional service, starting from Ahmed who answers all my email questions surprisingly fast ending at drivers and tour guides - professional and very helpful and friendly. Big thanks to Waleed who solved any misunderstanding with no hesitance. Can`t wait to work with Egypt Travel Gate again.

1  Thank ZanetaSOS