Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 AM
Book In Advance
Tours from Emo Tours Egypt Day Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Emo Tours Egypt Day Tours
1,209 results
All reviews full day tour day trip great tour highly recommend the tour guide mahmoud camel ride felt very safe interesting facts great photographer his knowledge nile dinner cruise step pyramid pyramid tour amazing guide private tour cairo museum explained everything
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We visited the Giza pyramids, Saqqara step pyramid complex and Memphis in a day tour with Tonsi today. It was a fabulous fun day with him. Tonsi not only has rich knowledge about his country’s history, culture, customs, and answered our questions with full patience, he is also very friendly, accommodating, humorous and caring. I have a medical situation that challenges my movement. I uses crutches and sometimes a wheelchair. He made all accommodations for me, took us tons of fun pictures, and also pushed me in my wheelchair. We can’t thank him enough for making our first day trip during our first visit to Egypt enjoyable and memorable!!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Me and my fiancee booked this tour last minute and I'm glad we did. Great, no stress tour of Giza necropolis and Saqqara, with a stop at the Memphis museum. Our driver Mnaa kept the car nice and cool and got treats. Our guide Mesho was excellent with lots of knowledge of the sites and great relaxed mannerism. If this is your first time to Cairo and you're worried about getting around, then these are your guys.

1  Thank Freeman S
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

we had a fabulous day with our great guide Osama !! what a fantastic guy,very friendly , lots of humor and knows his business! be sure to ask for him if you book the tour!!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

On November 17th myself and my friend Aoife arrived into Cairo airport we where greeted by a very friendly and helpful young man and brought to our hotel.
At 8am we where greeted by our tour guide Mohammed moussa, who went over and above his duties as a guide. He filled our heads with information and explained everything in a way for us to understand, the information was a great way to get to know the Egyptian culture and background. Mohammed answered every question asked and never hesitated to help us whenever needed. I would come back to Egypt just for this tour and this tour guide, it was an amazing day with an amazing guide and he should be very proud of his work methods. May I also add our driver was beyond polite and helpful.
Thank you for everything.
Rachel and Aoife.

Reviewed 2 days ago

I went on this tour with Abdul. Its my 2nd tour with Emo. In both cases I found Emo to be vey professional. Good communication even before the tour.
Abdul was very informative and showed me about 9 or so of the more significant objects in the museum. These could have been bypassed without a guide.
I stayed longer in the museum after the tour and browsed some of the other items for about an hour .
Overall very informative and the highlight was the King Tut exhibit. It was significant because the 5000 objects found included some of his personal items such as jewellery. A personal touch and quite different to the other stone and granite statues and monuments in the museum..

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We took the full-day tour with Abdul and his skillful driver Mustafa. It was like going on a trip with your friends except that those friends know everything about your destination! And we had an excellent photo shoot session because Abdul was taking care of that without we asking! The lunch was amazingly delicious and we also visited the papyrus, kartouche and perfume shops without even asking!

Reviewed 2 days ago

Great tour to Giza, Sphinx, Memphis and Saqqara, picked up early, the driver Ehab spoke good English well and calmly managed the Cairo traffic. Ola, the guide knew everything and was constantly informative. The pyramids were fabulous and Ola helped me to get the best pictures, she had a lot of experience taking the most original shots and always seemed very encouraging when I asked her to take more.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I planned a two-week trip for my mom's 50th birthday. One of the countries we wanted to visit was Egypt. Coming from America, we had no idea what to expect, but we came with open hearts and open minds. When Mohammed Moussa picked us up from our hotel, not only was he punctual and very courteous, but he immediately started teaching us about Egypt while detailing our itinerary for the day. The whole drive there he made us so excited for the things we would experience. He navigated very efficiently, explained things so precisely, and made sure we had enough time at each location. We never felt rushed and got to take so many pictures. After we came back to the hotel, we were completely exhausted as the day was just packed with activity and incredible new memories. If we or anyone we know ever go to Egypt, we will absolutely recommend EMO Tours and be sure to share our amazing experiences that Mr. Moussa was able to provide. He is really one of a kind and he is truly a treasure of Egypt!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Had an incredible full day tour to Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis and Saqqara. Ahmed was incredibly knowledgeable and it was like having a personal photographer along with me, which is great as a solo traveler! Great introduction to the wonders of Egypt!

Reviewed 3 days ago

We have had the best 3 days in Cairo visiting everything from the Pyramids in Giza, Old Cairo, shopping at Khan El Khalili and also full day tour exploring Alexandria. We've booked through the website/email which was very easy. Everything was well organised for us. Our guide - Mohamed Salah - is possibly one of the best guides available. He is friendly, knowledgeable and very generous - always offering us drinks and snacks and showing us around the very best of Cairo and Alexandria.