“All my dreams came true.”

Emo Tours Egypt Day Tours
Book In Advance
$90.00*
Full-Day Tour from Cairo: Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis and Sakkara
$26.00*
Sightseeing Day Tour to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar from Giza or Cairo
$50.00*
and up
Cairo in One Day: Egyptian Museum, Citadel with Mohamed Ali Mosque and Khan...
Ranked #1 of 98 Tours in Giza
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Emo Tours Egypt is a Registered Travel Services Agency in Egypt. Provides tours and Travel packages throughout Egypt,whether you want to have a day tour to Giza Pyramids,The Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara,Or Day Tour to the Famous Egyptian museum with The Citadel of Cairo and Khan Kalili Bazaar or Day Tour to The Old Cairo where you can explore Islamic & Chirstian Cairo together or Spend a wonderful day tour to Alexandria from Cairo or Day Tour by Flight to Luxor from Cairo to discover the Secrets of Valley of The Kings Or Enjoying the dinner or Lunch Cruise on the Nile We also Provide Travel Packages Whether you want a package to Cairo, a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Or visit the sunny Sharm El Sheik we will provide you with the best & Cheapest travel deals to Egypt .Its main Concept in Tourism is that The Quality in Travel services is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for. So Customers Satisfaction are Guaranteed with Emo Tours Egypt Or a Prompt hassle free refund
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“All my dreams came true.”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Emo tours is an excellent tour company I was a solo traveler and they guides I had during my stay were great. My stay in egypt was trouble free, I had my own personal driver and guide the whole time I was there. I highly recommend Emo tours for a worry free experience.

Giza52, Guest Relations Manager at Emo Tours Egypt Day Tours, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Our Valued Customer

First of all we would like to convey our heartiest thanks to you for your wonderful Feedback

We are sure that Without your Feedback, it would not have been possible at all for any other travelers to know about who we are

We deeply appreciated

Yours Sincerely
Emo Tours Egypt

• Korean first
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“They know what tourists want”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We took a day trip of the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sakkara and Memphis. This included a traditional lunch - which was enormous - although we had to pay for drinks at hugely inflated prices, and our requested shopping stops.

The team we dealt with consisted of:

Joseph in the office. Quick responses to emails and everything booked very efficiently and at short notice.

Mahmoud – a great driver. Always there waiting for us and jumped out to open door as we approached the car. Made us feel safe amongst the chaotic traffic. He spoke limited English but enough to answer questions and make a few jokes. There were always snacks and water in the comfortable air-conditioned car.

Osama – a very knowledgeable guide who answered all our MANY questions with interesting facts – then tested us later to check we had been paying attention! His standard ‘spiel’ was good, but the extra information we requested on local customs, culture and religion was very educational and made the car journeys in between sights just as interesting as the official blurb. He also took some great photos of us and suggested the best angles for our shots.

All day we felt very safe and got great advice. Nothing seemed too much trouble. They took us where we wanted to go to buy Egyptian cotton and jewellery and the tour ended much later than they had advised – probably due to our constant questions on everything.

In all, we were shown great service from a company that seems to provide a more ‘western’ way of doing things that I suspect many travellers will appreciate.

Dear Our Valued Customer

we are at Emo Tours Egypt express appreciation for the sender's initiative, interest, and constructive criticism because we do believe that Keeping the tone positive will encourage honest input in the future.

So on On behalf of all of us at Emo Tours Egypt , We would like to thank you for giving us your feedback and we hope to serve you again

Sincerely
Emo Tours Egypt
“Great pre booking service”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Joseph was great in responding quickly to my queries and concerns. He was able to provide me the service I needed to book the trip. I did not encounter any hassles or delay with Joseph, he was very professional and prompt.

I look forward to our Egypt holiday and trust that Emo tours will provide us the same quality service they have provided thus far.

Giza52, Guest Relations Manager at Emo Tours Egypt Day Tours, responded to this review, March 23, 2013

We understand that you had many options in the marketplace, so we are pleased that you have made EMO TOURS EGYPT your premier choice for your upcoming trip to Egypt so we promise you that we will do our very best to make it a memorable Trip

We look forward to Welcoming you in Egypt soon

Best Regards
Lethbridge, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 291 helpful votes
“Great job!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We booked a few trips with Emo -- an airport pickup, hourse ride, Nile cruise, and airport dropoff. We had the same guide, Mr. Osama, throughout. Everything was perfectly exectued to make our stay as pleasant as possible. Given Cairo traffic, this often mean they would arrive a half hour early, just to be sure to be there on time. It was much appreciated. Mr. Osama was a very good guid, very knolwedgeable and personable with a great command of English.

It is possible to get cheaper rates from locals, though this will require some negotiation and there is no guarantee they will be as professional as Emo. So if you want a flawless experience, with the fewest hassles, Emo is the way to go.

As of 2013, tourism is way down in Egypt and it is a great time to go.

Visited March 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Giza52, Guest Relations Manager at Emo Tours Egypt Day Tours, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Our Valued Customer

Thank you for being our valued customers. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your printing needs.

Your continued patronage and suggestions are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful.

Thank you again for being so thoughtful

Best Wishes,
Buenos Aires, Argentina
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Excellent Pre-Booking Services”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I´m arriving in Cairo in two weeks and Joseph from EMO Tours is being the best support for my trip. He modify the itinerary of the tour to my needs, answer all of my questions in detail and very quickly.

I´m very exited about my trip and really hope EMO tours gives me the best experience.

Dear Valued Customer

First of all we would like to thank you for Choosing Emo Tours for your upcoming trip to Egypt and We understand that you had many options in the marketplace, and we are pleased that you have made EMO TOURS EGYPT your premier choice for your upcoming trip to Egypt so we promise you that we will do our very best to make it a memorable Trip

Best Regards