Ways to Experience Signature Tours egypt
All reviews nice tour private tour lamia knowledge fun company driver egypt history pyramids
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ahmed Mohammed is an amazing person and an amazing guide. I’ll never forget his kindness and experience when we were touring the City. He made me fall in love with the history of Egypt and I’ll never forget his face when entering the museum of Cairo. He loves his job and does it beautifully. I loved every second of it. Congratulations Ahmed, you deserve all the best in your life and your business.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Will never forget our time in Egypt because of our tour guides! Rasha was amazing, friendly, knowledgeable, and overall a fantastic person to be around. Upon arrival, signature Tour warmly welcomed us to the city, and it was great to be in such a friendly atmosphere. The tour was so accommodating to our family and was very flexible when it came to our needs Rasha is such a friendly, well-informed guide, and throughout the entire time, my family and I knew that we were more out of exploring Egypt than just seeing the sights. getting We loved every part of the tour, especially since we were learning as we walked around. The city and the sights were beautiful, it was a dream come true. Our tour guide made our trip even better, and we'll definitely book through the same company again when we come back. Many thanks again to rasha and her wonderful crew!

1  Thank steven-carlos98
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My name is Adnan humam. I come from Bangladesh
I am going to Egypt 14th to 18 th August
Stay four days I go only one parson. Some tourist know that. Very problem there alone. I take travel agent signature tours Egypt. This company very good service. Travel company give me private car,drive and very good guide man Ahmed Mohammed.
This give man Ahmed Mohammed this very good guide man. He is helpful guide man. He can speak English very good. Some side have no including package. But he go there. He talk with me very friendly. He ask me many times sume think need and many more.
Next month my father and mom get planning go to Egypt. I say must book this guide man. I advise all tourist parson please booking this guide man. Honestly say very good service this guide man
I took mobile number this guide man
Ahmed Mohammed
+201095373192

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tour guide Ahmed Mohammed.

Had a pleasant trip with the tour guide along with my family. He was kind and helpful. Didn't stick to only the itenary and gave us explanations to all our questions about Egypt.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have A fun Never Experienced Before I Meet This Stuff <3 so amazing Stuff , relay i will come back Egypt because of those guys <3 all love

1  Thank sinatorx