Sound and Light Show with transportaion

from $32.00
from $24.00
from $47.00
1,340 results
All reviews lit up at night vip seats show starts front row seats first row different languages ancient egypt egyptian history giza plateau great sphinx narration laser rows audio projection dramatic cairo
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

You’re in Cairo. You’ve traveled hundreds, even thousands, of miles to see the pyramids. Why would you skip the light show? It’s less than $20US per person.

Here’s how to do it. You go to the Hayat Pyramid View Hotel or any other nearby. You go to the rooftop terrace, sit down two hours before the show and order your favorite adult beverage. You relax. You see the pyramids without someone at your elbow trying to sell a cheap souvenir. You watch the sun set behind the pyramids and thank the heavens that you’re in the presence of ancient wisdom.

Fifteen minutes before the show you walk to the ticket booth near the Sphinx and buy your tickets. If you’re lucky, you’ll remember to load the app to spot the International Space Station and see it pass overhead just before the show begins. You thank the heavens for modern miracles.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank ccrock08
Reviewed August 10, 2018

We Loved the sound and light show at the pyramids. It was impressive display of history... It was a chilly evening and blankets were available for a price. We really enjoyed the show. Must see this to grasp the pyramids history.

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank Faiz R
Reviewed August 8, 2018

So, my husband saw the exact same show, and I mean the exact same - 30+ years ago! But I enjoyed it! The lights on the pyramids were beautiful, the sound was good, and it would be great for a family with kids. We went the night we arrived and I was just awestruck by the fact that I was standing by the pyramids, but it was still a fun excursion. Make sure you have Egyptian cash.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Didi F
Reviewed July 29, 2018

I hoped to see a modern laser-show. Instead I saw and heard an old-fashioned story. I saw all sound and light shows available along the Nile, this was in my opinion the most corny. Despite sitting in the frontrow and enjoying a nice view over the pyramids and sphinx the show could not attract me anymore. I saw it the first time more than 30 years ago and after all those years I saw little change in the show. Sorry.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018

We paid a bit extra to be seated right up front, which was a Great Idea!
Got some really Awesome Pics.
Bring a light jacket or coat as it could get a bit nippy out there at night.
The Show was Fantastic!, we felt as if we were in the Movies watching the performance Live happening right in front of us.
Great experience, you DO NOT want to miss it!

Date of experience: August 2017