Open today: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Ways to Experience Nefertiti Tours
All reviews rode camels nile river waled safety paper company culture knowledge artifacts desert cairo sphinx
Selected filters
Reviewed May 24, 2019

Very good place to book tours, i like them, brilliant and magnificent, thanks guys and girls for being nice

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank geekion
Reviewed April 20, 2019

I'm so glad I decided to finally plan a trip to Egypt. Also, I happy that I chose Nefertiti tours because of my planner Waled was VERY accommodating and is available 24 hours if needed. I chose an ambitious itinerary going to Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, and Alexandria in a span of 9 days. Let's just say I wanted to "jump into the deep end of the pool" when visiting Egypt.

When arriving at the airport, Nefertiti tours has a representative waiting with your name on a card to help get your Egyptian visa and your ride to the hotel. It's a breeze and no guesswork. So don't worry about not knowing the language, the representative will take care of everything.

The accommodations at the hotel were top notch and the 3 tour guides assigned to my different travel locations were well thought out by Waled. The tour guides were very professional and had a lot of knowledge of the historical sites.

I can comfortably say that I was satisfied with my dream trip of Egypt and the service of Waled at Nefertiti Tours. I recommend them for your next trip and they will meet you at your budget.

1  Thank darrentraveling
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

This was an amazing adventure into Egyptian history, from the ultra friendly & informative tour guide that took us to the great pyramids of giza & sphinx, to the security personnel that made us feel super safe, i highly recommend nefertiti tours on your next trip to Egypt,my new brother waled & his staff went above and beyond to make our entire group an adventure we will never forget, thanks bro. Ps. The dinner cruise on the nile was awesome✌.

1  Thank Terrance M
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

This was an amazing experience. I arrived a day before my Birthday. Waled made sure I had everything I needed to make my Birthday special. I was picked up from the airport. I was transferred to my hotel. The next Morning I was picked up to take the day tour. We saw The Sphinx up close as well as the pyramids. We rode camels on the desert. The culture the experience and the history was everything. After the tour Waled surprised me with a dinner cruise on the Nile river where the entire boat including staff sang Happy Birthday to me along with an entire BIRTHDAY CAKE....I was in tears. It was a very special moment.... Thanks for making my birthday memorable...I cant wait to get back to do it all over again....Waled sure showed out for me on my Birthday..Thank you

1  Thank mskeke
Reviewed April 10, 2019

We did the 2 hour camel ride thru the desert to the back side of the pyramids. We took lots of pictures. Everyone was so nice, helpful. After the camel ride we went to the papyrus store, dinner and the sound and light show.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank julieann243218
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

This tour was absolutely amazing! Waled, and this company has really secured our Safety, And FUN!! The tour, food, entertainment and respect was undeniable, and very well received. Thanks so much for all the advice and History lessons shared with our group. I will always recommend Waled! Thanks so much for making me feel like I belong

1  Thank Porsche W