Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Authentic Egypt & Pyramid Immersion Tours
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews dinner cruise al sphinx egypt guide
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2019

Fantastic excursion team :) ... They have mamy contacts in all the Egypt ..if you want di a trip or an excursion you can do It with this group

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed May 21, 2019

My second visit to Cairo/Giza and this time i traveled with four of my family members. Franco handled our transfer to/from the airport, the next day was a full day at the Pyramids and The Sphinx and the Nile River Dinner Cruise. This tour was fantastic. Franco did a great job of making sure we saw all the top sites included in the Pyramids tour as well as shopping and also joined us during the Nile River dinner cruise. They were professional but also treated us like family. I would highly recommend this tour group. They are very accommodating and catered the tour to our wants and needs, Great company and great tour guides!!!!

1  Thank Mommy2Zaya
Reviewed April 28, 2019

Franco was a great host. We had a whirlwind time in Cairo. We were able to see the Pyramids, The Sphinx A dinner cruise and did some shopping. The tour guides were amazing and so very accommodating!! I would highly recommend them and use them again!!

Reviewed April 26, 2019

I did a daytrip with Ahmed, who drove us, and Saleh, who guided, told about the history and geography of the place. Communication beforehand worked well through Yasmina, who works with Ahmed. Pickup and logistics were good. As a solo traveller I felt safe in the desert on the daytrip with the two. The guide had a lot of historical knowledge, that I appreciated and very professional. Al Fayyoum has much to offer in terms of nature and is a calm oasis, excellent for a daytrip from Cairo.

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

A good tour guide who personally gave us a tour of the city. He was familiar with the area and knows people around the city. Also helped us with shopping in the old souk.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Mr Ahmed was extremely professional and amazing. By he picked us up personally and made sure we made it to the boat on time. Next he made every attempt to get us his seats, which he did, so that we could enjoy the live show. After the show, my wife mentioned that she had a headache, without question, Ahmed drove over to a Pharmacy, ran across 4 lanes of traffic and bought my wife some medicine. I have never had a tourist guide care so much. Lastly he knew our flight was extremely late and personally offered to take us to the airport, so that we could avoid all issues with local taxis. Ahmed, I want to thank you for everything you have done. I will definitely book and recommend you again.