Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Egypt Mo Tours
from $35.00
More Info
All reviews prosperity taba company culture mr knowledge egypt driver pyramids
Selected filters
Reviewed November 25, 2018

Full day at the Fayoum sites with lunch overlooking the lake. Prompt initial communication when trip booked a few weeks in advance. I needed to reach out a few times before I received communication regarding reconfirmation when I arrived in Cairo but they were very prompt in picking us up on the day of our tour. They made sure we were comfortable and answered all our questions. Friendly and helpful with a good sense of humor.

Date of experience: November 2018
waleedA2424, Manager at Egypt Mo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

good day dear thanks a lot we are all glad you like our services we always be at your service our vision we receive your request as tourist but when you leave us as friends

Reviewed September 18, 2018

When i was heading to Egypt, I and my friends searched for a good company with best prices. And We booked with Egyptmotours. Our guide was Mohamed Abdelkawy and he was profi, friendly and informative. We have been to Giza and Pyramids. It was a new experience and i enjoyed a lot. I recommend it for best price combined to the service. I enjoyed with my friends the tour.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Was very nice time and very nice guide mr abdelkawy. Valuable price and excellent service. Punctual every appointment. Very difficult to find such company. Not usually famous names are good. Mo tours is futur of tourism.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

it was excellent to be with mo tours.humble people.helpfull.good transport.excellent accomodation.
great city tour.all was excellent

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018

it is really very good trip through many nice places in Egypt. we have enjoyed one week there. thank you MO for the organisation and for a lot of inoformatiopns about the country, culture, history and the egyyptains. we will come back sure

Date of experience: May 2018