Book In Advance
Tours from Jakada Tours Egypt tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Jakada Tours Egypt
All reviews an excellent tour guide great sense of humor nubian village day tour clarks fayed alexandria egypt papyrus luxor driver sites sphinx camel
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Thank you Ahmed and Jakada Tours or providing my friend and I an epic five day tour from Cairo to Abu Simbel, almost the entire length of Egypt and back. The tour included
- A day in Cairo (the Pyramids and Cairo Museum are both incredible)
- Sleeper train to Aswan (a gorgeous old-world rolling experience through the lush green farm-land surrounding the Nile)
- Temple tours and boat rides around Aswan ending in a great hotel evening/night
- Car travel to Abu Simbal in the far South and back to Luxor. The trip was long but cruising through the endless desert (in air conditioned comfort...) this day was one of the highlights of my trip. Nice hotel in Luxor.
- Sunrise from a hot air balloon in Luxor, tours around temples and the Valley of the Kings, and another sleeper train back to Cairo

My friend and I got ourselves a hotel the final night we were there and walked around the Cairo bazaar ourselves.

Ahmed was recommended to us through a friend and we had a truly excellent time. Organization was great and fast, hotels and cars were top-notch, guides and drivers and, especially, Ahmed himself were completely awesome.---professional, fun, cool, nice, and an overall pleasure. It was a great experience and I recommend Jakada completely.

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

For my 50th bday I wanted to do something special. Africa was definitely the agenda. In talking to my old college buddy, we both gravitated to the idea of Egypt and seeing the ruins, and ancient civilization. I have a local buddy from Egypt who was making suggestions,and when we found Jakada Tours he said: THIS IS EXACTLY IT! AND A great price. In Cairo we saw the Great Pyramids, the Cairo Museum, and the Mosque where Malcolm X the man himself prayed. We went to Aswan seeing Temple Philae, doing a bit air balloon over the Valley of the Kings, and marveling at Abu Simble. Luxor Temple allows one to see the cultural and religious history of the region. I'm full with a new knowledge of first hand contact with ancient history. Ahmed is like a brother, He makes sure you're safe and wants you to have a good time. I got presented 2 birthday cakes throughout, letting me know he's on to details. I recommend Jakada Tours most highly.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

OMG Jakada Tours was awesome! Tour Guides were ON TIME, helpful, informative, and spoke great English. They picked us up from the airport, took us to the pyramids and Sphinx, made sure we had lunch, took us to the beach AND even let me stop at the Egyptian McDonalds (just because I was curious). We also went in the Nile dinner cruise, received info on oils and papyrus, and more!

Reviewed July 12, 2018

I decided to use Jakada Tours on my trip to Egypt and had a great time.
The curb to curb service provided by Ahmed and his crew, along with the knowledge of what to do, when to do it and how to do it made the trip so much more enjoyable.

Ahmed facilitated all of the excursions we went on and made sure we arrived safe and sound. I was able to see the great pyramids and the sphinx, King Tut’s tomb and the Valley of the Kings, the Cairo Museum (a must see!) and so much more.

I highly recommend using Jakada Tours when visiting Egypt.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

We had a great experience with Jakada Tours. Our guide was very knowledgeable, sharing the history of the Egyptian people and helped us get fantastic photos! Highly recommended.