Book In Advance
Tours from Jakada Tours Egypt tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Jakada Tours Egypt
All reviews an excellent tour guide great sense of humor nubian village day tour clarks fayed alexandria egypt papyrus luxor driver sites sphinx camel
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I had my whole Egypt trip already planned. On the last minute I decided to add Nile cruise in the trip. They help me to arrange an unforgettable trip from Cairo > Aswan> Edfu > Luxor then back to Cairo. From pick up from my hotel in Cairo and back I did not have worry about a single thing! A had a private tour guide all along the way who was not only an amazing guide but also an amazing company and a good photographer. My whole trip to Egypt was worth it because of this cruise! A heartful thank to Mr. Ahmed Fayed of Jakada tours who made it all possible! I highly recommend their services!

Reviewed June 17, 2018

I did a custom tour with Jakada - 6 nights to Aswan, Luxor, Alexandria, Wadi Rayan and Cairo. Overall, it was a great experience, I was able to get what I wanted from the experience. We communicated via email and once we agreed on itinerary and price, I made the 20% deposit via western union and paid the rest in cash on arrival. I liked the professionalism of Ahmed Fayed. I would recommend this tour service.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were able to book a last minute private tour with Ahmed (owner of Jakada Tours) the day before - so easy! Great service. We were picked up on time from our hotel. Car was clean and comfortable. We first visited the oldest pyramid complex in Saqqara. At the Memphis museum, the highlight was the giant stone statue of Ramses II. We ended at the Giza pyramids and the Sphinx, followed by a local delicious lunch with a view of the pyramids. Ahmed speaks English well and is an excellent guide. A bonus was high-quality pictures he took and sent us. Ahmed took us to a oils shop which was interesting (don’t feel pressured to buy anything). Overall, highly recommend Jakada Tours Egypt!

Reviewed May 21, 2018

Ahmed and his team were always courteous and committed to me as their customer. They did what they said with respect to setting up my itinerary and following it. They were professionals in everyway. Ahmed possesses a wealth of knowledge, particularly when it comes to Egyptian history. I plan to come back to the area and will definitely reach out to Jakada Tours.

Reviewed May 19, 2018

The wife and I honeymooned in Egypt and it was fantastic. Prior to arriving in Egypt I spoke with Jakada Tours and they helped me plan our trip. Assisting with flights from Hurghada to Cairo and back, finding a great hotel in Cairo, a driver for us from Hurghada to Luxor, and even planning how many days would be necessary to see all the various sights. Our tour guides picked us up at the airport and were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend to anyone who is thinking of visiting Egypt... go for it, and definitely contact Jakada Tours.