All reviews enjoyed my stay nice hotel rooftop pool feel home general manager house keeping rooms are clean reception staff nile yasser rates bank
Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

A place thats if you go there you will definitely regret it, as simple as that.
Nobody cares, even if you ask!!!
HSK they come to refresh the room, but in fact they were not doing anything!!!!

No comment!!!!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank fouadmoha
Yasser E, General Manager at Swiss Inn Nile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2018

Dear Mr. Mohamed,

Thank you for your time taken to post a review following your recent stay at our hotel.

with regards to your above noted comments, i would appreciate if you could provide me with your mobile nomber in order to know more details about your stay and the reasons behind such negative experience. As this does not represent the true image and service quality we provide to our guests.

You could contact me on gm.sinile@swissinn.net

Once again, my apologies for any caused inconvenience and that your stay was not up to your expectations.

Regards,

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

Hi! I travelled to Egypt ist time, stayed at Swiss Inn Nile from mid october to end october, for 16 night. It was one of the best decisions to choose this hotel. Staff is extremely friendly, loving and caring, always smiling and greeting you so warmly- they would love to help you in every minor and major thing, they are good at english. and no they don't ask for any tips. Reception guys, waiters and chef all are amazing humanbeings, dedicated and working hard to make their hotel progress more. (Im very bad at memorizing names, just remember "Aymen" at lobby bar, he was too sweet and kind.) After coming from a long day out, you would feel home at this hotel. I'm already missing Cairo along with the lovely staff of swiss inn nile.

Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, roof top is also quite good. Laundary and cleaning service is great too.

Initially I had a room without view, but upon my request they were kind and generous enough to give me panorama nile view room within 24 hours, it was BEST!! (without any additional cost) *pics of view attached below*

The food from lobby was very good, 24/7 open, i would go down at 2am and some one was always there to make coffee or shake for me, if i requested some thing not available inside, they would go out to get it for me!!!
I had breakfast in my package that was quite good in taste!! overall I had a very pleasent stay and I would happily recommend anyone to chose this hotel. (In this price I dont believe u can get anything better) Just a small recommendation for the managment: to add SPA service. It would be perfect. :D

P.S: don't believe on negative reviews written on internet, they are lies.

Thankyou so much Swiss Inn Nile for making my trip memorable and lovely!!! I wish to re-visit.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Ms.Israa,

Thank you for your time taken to post a such a wonderful review and comments following your recent stay at Swiss Inn NIle.

I am very much pleased to know that all the team have succeeded in creating a memorable stay and meeting your expectations. Accommodating all requests and needs for a 15 nights stay guest is not an easy job, however, from your valuable feedback i could see that you have experienced every single service we provide and that you have tested / judged our service quality, moreover, your honest and positive comments that reflects our true image and the level, quality of service we provide.

All your kind comments have been shared with the team and we look forward welcoming you again at the hotel on your next visit to Cairo.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Staff were accommodating and friendly, but just a bit slow when it came to confirming the booking. Locals had different rates than foreigners but that's normal in Egypt, however they mentioned that my ID was expired and couldn't be given the local rate.
*Document validity doesn't nullify citizenship*

Room service was quick, and the rooftop bar was pleasant with a view of the Nile.
Location wasn't the best but just a short Taxi ride from the centers or attractions.
Rooms were a bit old but clean. Bathrooms could use some renovation along with the elevator.
Breakfast was good.
Overall a fair place for the price.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mercurial_mo
Yasser E, General Manager at Swiss Inn Nile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

Dear Guest,(MO I)

Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay at swiss Inn Nile hotel.

I am very much pleased to know that your accommodation was up to your expectations and that you have enjoyed our provided services and food. you might be interested to know that there is a plan to renovate the bathrooms as you have mentioned within your valuable comments. rest assured that i will personally check the reason behind the slow service upon your check in and room reservation confirmation as well as the ID issue and validation.

Once again, thank you for choosing Swiss Inn Nile for your stay and looking forward welcoming you again upon your next visit to Cairo.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very good hotel in terms of :
1. Hygiene and property.
2. Price.
3. Food.
4. Staff are do lovely, oumnia: happy birthday , reda, dounia, Walid, all the reception staff, smiling, lovely,
5. Security.
6.view.

A small thing, the rooms are two beds, when beds joined, one materas was higher then the other, but it's not major issue.

I definitely consider coming to here in my next trip.

I advise you to visit it, very good recommendation.

Bravo all the Swiss inn hotel staff.. Continue the same way

Khaled

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Ben S
Yasser E, General Manager at Swiss Inn Nile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear Mr.Khaled,

Thank you for your time taken to post a review concerning your recent stay at Swiss Inn Nile hotel. I am very happy to know that your stay was up to your expectations and it has been a memorable one.

All your comments shall be shared with all our team members and specially the ones you have mentioned their names.

Once again, thank you for staying at Swiss Inn Nile and looking forward welcoming you very soon on your next visit to Cairo.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Terrible experience! Rooms very dirty, furniture worn-out, bed sheets not clean, matress very dirty, covered with stains and worn-out, internet connection not working! Definetly not a 4-star hotel! The only positive thing is a relatively friendly personnell. Won't come here again even for free.

Date of stay: August 2018