$104
$84
Movenpick.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$87
$83
$120
$107
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Guardian Guest House(Giza)(Great Value!)
$47
$65
$57
$67
$58
Mercure
  • Pool
Pyramids View Inn(Giza)(Great Value!)
$47
$250
$170
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsenjoyed my staynice hotelrooftop poolroom service was goodgeneral managernice stayhouse keepingtaxi driverbreakfast buffetrooms are cleannileyasserratesbank
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Since I arrive I feel it’s my home every body want to do his best just to make you satisfied, the front desk staff are marvelous, I ordered food it’s more than perfect & freshly made,prices are reasonable, the room are so clean & tidy also modern style, the hotel located in the center of the city, at the end they have a perfect general manager who runs all of these he is more than perfect & professional thanks a lot Mr. Yasser & thanks for everyone they all smile & makes you feel same at your home front office & room service also house keeping , I recommended that hotel heavenly also the price for the location & service is reasonable

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Yasser E, General Manager at Swiss Inn Nile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2018

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

Thank you for your comments following your recent stay at Swiss Inn Nile Hotel.

Your kind comments regarding our hotel and team members are very much appreciated and will be passed on to all concerned. We are very excited to know that your stay was up to your expectations and the provided services , quality has met your satisfaction.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you to the hotel when you next have a chance to visit Cairo and I do assure you if you choose to stay with us again, we will make every effort to make your stay a memorable one.

My best wishes..

Reviewed November 24, 2017

I had one night stay in the hotel, the room was clean but the hotel lobby is very small, WiFi only available in the lobby and very weak, the neighborhood is very boring, no places to go, also not a high class neighbor, didn't seem a good idea to go out at night.
also the neighborhood and the roof has mosquitoes.
the breakfast doesn't have high variety, and far from the downtown.
if it is only one night trip it would be ok, more than this it would be so boring

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank Nehal E
Yasser E, General Manager at Swiss Inn Nile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Dear Nehal,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review with your feedback on your recent stay with us at Swiss Inn Nile Hotel,

With regards to your comments, i could totally understand your dissatisfaction with the neighborhood surroundings and that it was not up to your expectations, however, the hotel is located very near to all down town landmarks and hotpots. we would have been delighted to assist you with car transportation as well as different recommendations.

Kind regards,

Yasser El sherif

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I really like the hotel it is near to different areas, the reception girl was too nice she gave me clean and nice nile view room for free , the food was not good vegetables and fruits on the buffet not fresh at all & i spend 3 days everyday i had the same food no variety

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank diroo135
Yasser E, General Manager at Swiss Inn Nile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments following your recent stay at Swiss Inn Nile Hotel.

Your kind comments regarding our reception girl and staff are very much appreciated and will be passed on to all concerned.

With regards to the food variety, please accept my apology that it was not up to your expectations, you may also be interested to know that our breakfast buffet selections is as per international standards.

I would highly appreciate on your next visit to the hotel contacting my office or my self directly in order to follow up on your needs and requirements.

My best wishes,

Reviewed August 16, 2017

good value for the amount paid ,i booked through a travel agency so it was cheaper than the hotel direct ,it was a good short stay but don't see it good for long stays ,check in /out was easy and quick , location is not great view but it is still safe ,no good food shops around ,the local area around the hotel is not good so u dont get a view except of having a Nile view room from a high floor , room was good size but it was recently painted so smelled paint everywhere there was paints drops ,painter was not clever ,staff are friendly and i heard from another guest they provide whatever u need as long as u pay them, we stayed on bed and breakfast basis and i can say this was best breakfast i ever had in hotel in Cairo i stayed in other 4 hotels ,they use high quality ingredients except for drinks ,restaurant was clean and staff are helpful ,worth a try if you were not bothered with a small pool on roof top and location ,also free wifi in the room was offered ,LCD TV came with few selection of channels was not interesting ones mostly

Room Tip: Nile view high floors with balcony
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank amgd a
Yasser E, General Manager at Swiss Inn Nile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Dear Mr.Amgd,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review with the feedback on your recent stay with us at Swiss Inn Nile Hotel, we are being grateful for your nice comments concerning our facilities and services. Your kind comments regarding our hotel and staff are very much appreciated and will be passed on to all concerned.

Please accept my apology for any inconvenience that might have occurred due to the paint smell in your room, i assure you that the room's miss allocations shall be questioned with our front office team.

My best wishes,

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

This hotel offers good value for the price. The rooms are comfortable and clean and higher floors are quiet. The staff are great as is breakfast and check in/out. The rooftop pool is small but very welcome and has great views, a lovely spot to swim and relax. The only negative is the location, quite far from anything so you need taxis which seemed reluctant to go to this area.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank daveymatt2002

Dear daveymatt2002,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review with the feedback on your recent vacation spent here with us at Swiss Inn Nile Hotel, we are being grateful for your nice comments concerning our facilities and services.

We are always at your service to fulfill all your needs and provide prompt satisfaction solutions to grant our precious guests with luxury and supreme hospitality.

We look forward to welcoming you back once again..