“Chill out here”
Review of Costa Cafe

Costa Cafe
Ranked #201 of 1,789 Restaurants in Giza
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Great service...Nice place...nice people...great snacks and service with a smile :)

Reviewed March 22, 2011

I usually approach Costa asking for Large Frescato Lemon.Each Branch has his own way of selling it.
Your North Coast branch and Dandy mall Branch are the best honestly because they make it perfect and when i ask for extra syrup i get it perfectly served with the same price and same size.
I had an incident 8month ago in Heliopolis when i orderd it and the syrup was very light.I asked for extra syrup,they kept coming back and forth for 45minutes convincing me that they added extra syrup yet there was none.
After wasting 45minutes,finally i asked for the manager who interefered and went with them and really added the extra syrup and it was good yet not with same quality .
I approached ElAhly branch and had another one and with one request of extra syrup i had a wonderful one but i filed a complaint against Heliopolis Branch.
In less than 30minutes i had a call from your managment apologizing for what had happened and this was a very nice gesture from Costa mangment.
Yesterday was a disaster,i went to Costa branch in Maadi.I asked my same order Large Frescato Lemon extra syrup and insisted on the extra syrup subject and they agreed.
I had the first one and when i tasted it it was not good at all,i asked again for adding the syrup,but its the same.
Till the manger came to me and told whenever i want such extra syrup,i should ask for the meduim size with the syrup portion of the large one but ill have topay the price of the large size.
I told him how's that?????? i usually get it large and with my requested extra syrup and same price.He told me this is wrong from the branch who did this to you.
When i told him about the incident happened in Heliopolis Branch,he told me they did not add extra syrup because it costs them more so they kept going to the kitchen and coming back saying that they added it may be you get convinced or bored from waiting and leave.They only added it when the manger intereferd by himself and added the extra syrup on his EXPENSE???????????????????
Finally Madi Branch manager told me sorry either i pay extra money for the extra syrup or he wont be able to add anymore.I requested to return it back and took nothing from them.
Is this a way of handling customers?
Is this a way of creating credibility in your reputation and service?
I hope this complaint to be taken seriuosly coz spreading this story among people who goes to your branches will definilty affect your repuation and the flow in of more customers.
Name : Maha Youssy.
Contact number: 012-2191401.
Occupation: Barclays Branch manager.

3  Thank mahayoussry