TripAdvisor
Review Highlights
Highly recommend Egypt Happy Tours

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
aegala
Egypt Happy Tours deserves a 10!

Reviewed June 19, 2019
JetsettingCaramelD
New York City, New York

All reviews guide hassan our entire trip amazing tour nile cruise felt very safe day trip giza pyramids ash hurghada airport itinerary egypt company knowledge safety sites requests
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a fantastic experience with Egypt Happy Tours! My group had 26 people traveling in Egypt for two weeks. Our tour guide Mahmoud was very welcoming, fun & knowledgable. He & the other tour guides treated us like family. The itinerary was excellent & allowed us to see & learn so much. I particularly enjoyed snorkeling in the red sea, camel rides at the Giza pyramids, boat rides on the Nile & visiting Abu Simbel. The country is absolutely beautiful — so historically & culturally rich — & Egypt Happy Tours made sure we got the full experience. We felt very safe & taken care of, and our guides always advocated on our behalf for whatever we needed. I will recommend this company to anyone who travels in Egypt, & hope to come back & visit in the future!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 19, 2019

I have travelled all over the world from the Pyramids in Mexico, the Great Wall in China, Machu Picchu in Peru and finally made my way to Cairo Egypt and I must say Egypt Happy Tours was by far the most amazing tour company I have used! The company was recommended to my partner and I by family members who used Egypt Happy Tours and we more more than pleased with the level of courtesy and service received. Hassan and his reliable driver Sam picked us up at the airport and the smile and handshake at that first meeting instantly gave me a sense of relief. Hassan was very knowledgeable and gave us a run through of the itinerary he had in mind for us. The private, air conditioned transportation to and from our hotel and sites was reliable and much appreciated. Hassan met all our requests and was very pleasant and reliable. I would recommend using this company if you want a safety, security and a guide who has decades of experience and knowledge on the Egyptian culture and history. Hassan was also very flexible and allowed us to make changes to our itinerary, while giving his recommendations on how to get the most out of the experience. I will be returning to Egypt and I will not hesitate to call Hassan. Egypt Happy Tours made our vacation memorable and we are happy we used this company! 10 out of 5!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed February 26, 2019

Our guide Hassan Mohammed was superb. Our trip to Egypt was absolutely wonderful and our guide was very good at making the trip so wonderful. I would also highly recommend Hassan for groups with children. He went out of his way to make their experience memorable. Hassan was always on time, ready and eager to answer questions.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed July 26, 2018

My family of six just returned from a two week trip to Egypt with Egypt Happy Tours. We couldn't be happier. We were met in Cairo by Hassan who was our guide the entire time we were in Cairo. He was a great guy and accommodated our crazy requests! The hotel arranged by the company was five star. We flew to Luxor for a Nile cruise and were met by Ash, who was just as amazing as Hassan. He also went above and beyond to make sure we had a wonderful time - including arranging a side trip to McDonalds for my kids!! After the cruise we traveled on to Hurghada and a wonderful five star resort! We were again met by Hassan, which was a great surprise to us. Once again, he was amazing and even arranged a last minute tour for us.

Egypt Happy Tours did a great job and we felt safe and well taken care of for our entire trip. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank BarbaraT2170
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited Cairo a few days ago and we decided to book a tour with Happy Egypt Tours (suggested on a Facebook travel group). We contacted Hassan and he planned everything and it was fantastic. We were greeted at the airport around 3:00 a.m by our amazing tour guide Mahmoud (not sure on the spelling). He then drove us about 30 minutes or so to our hotel in Giza. We started our tour later that day around 9:30 a.m. He arrived in a nice air conditioned car and showed us around Egypt for the following 2 days. He is very knowledgeable about all things Egyptian. I highly recommend this tour company. There was no stress because everything was planned out for us, but you can make/tweak the itinerary if you want (each day included lunch at a nice restaurant). No waiting in lines at museums because tickets are included. Also, this is very important... the tours are very reasonable priced. Thanks to Hassan and Mahmoud, we had a great time.

Date of experience: July 2018